Finally....Geeze!

Options
So just want to give encouragement to people who after their first week don't lose ANYTHING!! It does actually happen so don't give up.

I was sad seeing my little ticker stuck at 0....BUT NOT ANYMORE!!! I lost 2.2 pounds on my second week and an inch and a quarter on my hips!

What!! What!! :bigsmile:

Just keep doing what you do and it does work!

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    So just want to give encouragement to people who after their first week don't lose ANYTHING!! It does actually happen so don't give up.

I was sad seeing my little ticker stuck at 0....BUT NOT ANYMORE!!! I lost 2.2 pounds on my second week and an inch and a quarter on my hips!

What!! What!! :bigsmile:

Just keep doing what you do and it does work!
  • GameOver
    GameOver Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :bigsmile: I needed to hear this. I expect results to come fast, but I am slowly learning that it takes time. Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    awesome icy! :flowerforyou:
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement, just what I need today.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Congrats, you've done a great job!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • JamieArmbruster
    JamieArmbruster Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! The hard work pays off! :drinker:
    I have been stuck at the same weight for two weeks, but I keep telling myself it is ok because I know I am doing the right things, and I feel better, so the number on the scale will change eventually!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!! I too am often in need of instant gratification. Patience is a virtue I guess..... :wink:
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    2 pounds closer to being super hot in your bikini...that's awesome :) Have a great weekend!