The last 10-15.......

Options
Anyone else working hard on their last 10-15lbs? I have 15 to go to reach my goal weight, and I feel like I've been hovering around the same weight forever! Any advice on what can I do to really shed those last few pounds?

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Thats me too, ive got about 10lbs (altho that might be too much xD)

This is the time to pay close attention to your diet. Eating as clean as possible will help.
  • heather_getsfit
    Options
    Hi!

I also have about 15 lbs to reach my goal weight and feel that I have been hovering around the same weight forever too! I think have gained and lost the same 5 lbs for a couple years now...

I did a cleanse a couple weeks ago and shed almost 6 lbs and have kept it off. Whoo Hoo! It wasn't anything crazy, just cutting out processed foods etc. I also switched up my workouts and I think that helped shock my body back into weight loss. Plus logging everything into myfitnesspal helps me stay real with myself.

Let me know if you want some info on the cleanse I did, work outs etc. and I'd be happy to share. Would also love to hear what you are doing that you are finding success in. I am determined to finish out 2011 at my goal weight!

Have a great day:smile:

Heather
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have 12 pounds and they won't go away!!! -.-
  • bdurls
    bdurls Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm the same. 15 pounds to go that won't leave. Hdschuller - I'd love some info if you don't mind sharing!
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem... I'm 5-7 pounds from goal and have lost only 1.5 in 3 weeks... Exercising daily, no cheating, etc. I'm thinking that I've been under calorie goal (I wasn't eating exercise calories- not intentionally, but 'cause I wan't really hungry)... so this week I'm going to focus on eating all my calories... we'll see...
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Heather... would love workout tips and cleanse info too... Thanks!
  • elfranzen
    elfranzen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    For me I have about 15 to go so far so good but it seems to be taking longer I have been losing about 2.7 pounds per week on avg. and I am still losing about 1 to 1.5 pounds per week which is still good but it feels like this last 20 pounds are going to take forever even though my spread sheet says I should be at my goal by Oct 15th give or take a few days. I think mostly because I wanted a certain body type by the time I got to my goal weight and I don't see how my body will be like I want it too in just 15 pounds but we will see.
  • MrsT99
    MrsT99 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've recently started the scale moving again by setting to 0.5 lb per week it has put my cals up to 1490 and I lost 1lb already in the past few days
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    really tips depend on a lot of different factors, length of diet, size of deficit you've been running, macros of said diet, last time you've eaten over maintenance, how much exercise you've been doing etc etc