Try...try again.

Options
Hi Everyone! I've dieted and tracked before but seem to take off and put on over and over again. I've struggled with weight since middle school and am looking forward to being and especially feeling gorgeous on my wedding day. My weight at the gym the other day (which I feel is weighing me heavy (cliche I know)) said 157. I'm hoping to have my scale out of hiding in the next day or two to determine my actual weight. I'm hoping to be down to 135 by next July, about 10 months away. The last time I was at 135 was probably 9th grade. That was 10 years ago. Wish me luck! :)

Replies

• Tweety379
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck on this journey and hope you accomplish your goal!
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Set yourself mini-goals and stay focused. It will be different this time because you have a purpose.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Good luck.
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I've dieted and tracked before but seem to take off and put on over and over again. I've struggled with weight since middle school and am looking forward to being and especially feeling gorgeous on my wedding day. My weight at the gym the other day (which I feel is weighing me heavy (cliche I know)) said 157. I'm hoping to have my scale out of hiding in the next day or two to determine my actual weight. I'm hoping to be down to 135 by next July, about 10 months away. The last time I was at 135 was probably 9th grade. That was 10 years ago. Wish me luck! :)
    Good luck!!