Any advice on flattening belly.

Options
My belly seems to be my problem area.
Can anyone help out in telling about some workouts i can do to help to lose this.
:D

Replies

• butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    having the same problem here and have no luck finding anything :sad:
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Molly_Pitcher
    Molly_Pitcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Crunches and bellydancing! I'm addicted to my wii fames, I have the Just Dance & Zumba and I have been thinking about getting the bellydancing one jsut for that reason :smile:
  • sakus32
    sakus32 Posts: 101
    Options
    Cardio . . . . .on a regular weekly basis. Keeping your heart rate up at a fat burning level for an extended period of time is the best way to burn belly fat, which is what is making your belly non-flat. Crunches and ab exercises target the muscle UNDER the fat layer. When i first started doing cardio, I would walk daily and then on gym days I would use the elliptical or an ARC trainer. I fell in love with the elliptical. I no time you will see a difference.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I heard cardio mixed w/ ab work will do the trick
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Cardio is your friend!
  • Deadbeat13
    Options
    thanks guys (:
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Remember that it isn't possible to choose where to lose fat from. The only way to get a flatter belly is to reduce overall body fat, and eventually it'll come off the belly. Some people the belly is the first thing to go down, others its the last!
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Cardio, cardio, cardio! Specifically running. Running is the most ideal way to shed fat quickly. And that’s what’s on the belly. All the crunches or core exercises in the world won’t matter if layers for fat sit on top perfectly sculpted abs:smile:
  • yankeegurl
    Options
    I agree w/HMonsterX. You have to lower overall body fat to see a difference. Weight training also helps the process move along faster. Strength 3 days/week & cardio 3 days/week is a great recipe:)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    caloric deficit, personally i don't think you have to do a ton of cardio, but then again i despise it so do very little of it
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    You've had all the great advice, I just wanted to say I LOVE your hair!! :laugh: I have a natural mallen streak (small one) that drives me nuts for being pale after a few weeks of dying my hair. :laugh:
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Cardio- you can't spot reduce but you can build the mucles up underneath so when the fat goes you'll look good. Shape magazine has some great ideas