PSA: Fluctuations

Options
I've started tracking my weight daily/semi-daily (using skinnyr.com) while only logging my lowests on MFP.

Just thought it'd be worth mentioning that, if you're as frustrated with fluctuations as I am, take heart; the long-term trends are what to watch!

Bx3mw.png

I'm 176.4 today. That's 1 lb. higher than my lowest yet. And I'm inching back down to a new low.

Stick with it, friends! Weigh whenever works for you, as often or as sparsely as you'd like. Just keep your head up on those "high" days knowing you didn't magically gain three pounds of fat overnight! XD

Happy Sunday. :drinker:

EDITED TO ADD: Right-click and select VIEW IMAGE to see the whole thing. :)

Replies

• godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i weigh everyday too and love it! :) i like knowing what causes my body to hang on the water weight and how late night eating affects the morning weigh in.

great attitude and congrats on the losses!
  • lublin1987
    Options
    I was frustrated at the beginning to but on the long run i also saw an improvement. congrats to you, WTG!
  • salmanajmal
    salmanajmal Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    same is the case with myself. good infor. thanks
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, McKay! Most people tell everyone to just weigh once a week so people don't kill themselves over those fluctuations... I love your attitude towards it, though! And you're so organized! lol!
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm still at a plateau, but I think I'll start logging my weight with skinnyr.com every day and see how I fluctuate. :)
  • marrtini
    Options
    nicely done. Way to stick with it girl!
  • emilyrthompson
    Options
    I needed to see that! Thanks!