⬇️ 2lbs this week | Can't wait to walk again🚶🏾‍♀️

Options
I'm celebrating along the way💃🏾
I'm down 2 lbs this week, for a total of -21.4 lbs since 11/27/2020!!!🎉

Finally, we are out of the negative frigid temps, so today (after nearly a month of excersing indoors sporadically) I can get back outside to walk in the fresh, crisp, & therapeutic air ❤

No matter what - don't give up!💪🏽🤩

Replies

• TommySparks
    TommySparks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I needed this, thanks! and congrats!
  • terizup
    terizup Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for the weather to break so I can break out & walk! Meanwhile, I will continue to walk 'round & 'round in circles in the shop at work, going no where fast haha! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration all! I SO needed these messages this morning.
  • mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm celebrating along the way💃🏾
    I'm down 2 lbs this week, for a total of -21.4 lbs since 11/27/2020!!!🎉

Finally, we are out of the negative frigid temps, so today (after nearly a month of excersing indoors sporadically) I can get back outside to walk in the fresh, crisp, & therapeutic air ❤

No matter what - don't give up!💪🏽🤩

Are you in Texas - I am in Plano and haven't been able to get outside either. I tried one day and made it almost to the corner and realized I must be insane. But I was feeling like I was in the movie the Shining and just had to get out so I bundled up and went for it. So how walking up and down my stairs and around the house just isn't the same as walking the neighborhood. But this morning they said 60"s by next week so there's light at the end of the tunnel. We just have to hang in there.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!