Looking for 200lb+ starting weight friends for accountability :)

Options
(I'm off to bed so I will add peeps in the morning if anyone responds :) ).

Hi!

I'm miss no mates at the minute and my feed is sad! I'm looking for similar weighted friends to trade tricks, cheer on and keep each other accountable!

I'd love to be able to reach the ever elusive 'onederland' with others and it's always nice to see others who started at a similar point come along and begin on the same journey as you and hopefully reach those same milestones together ^_^

For reference my starting weight is 240lb (currently 236) and my ultimate goal for the moment is to exit the obese category (I'm 5'6 and female so that's around 175ish as a preliminary goal).

Feel free to add! It's late where I live so I'm off to bed but I'll respond and accept requests tomorrow morning :*

Replies

• AchievinMyDream
    AchievinMyDream Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have added you!
  • blackbarbie511
    blackbarbie511 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m about 195.. not far off. Add me if you want xx
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,904 Member
    Options
    Hi there I started this time around 269 I have lost 53lbs so far .... I too am 5'6 ...you are welcome to add me...wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • mrv_92
    mrv_92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My starting weight is a bit less than 200lb but I would still like to have an accountability buddy. I've used the app before with great success, but with the busy life we all lead, I fell off track, stopped tracking, and gained the weight back (and then some more lol). At my peak, I had dropped almost 20 pounds. I think tracking consistently is key, once I started doing so I definitely realized how much more I was overeating previously.
  • KaciMJ
    KaciMJ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm about 218 and 5'3. I'm seeking to be between 130-140.
  • AstraL12
    AstraL12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I started 200+. Lost 8lbs so far. I've sent you a friend request
  • megfelz
    megfelz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I guess that would include me! 😁 Definitely could use the accountability as well! ❤️
  • blakleyrae
    blakleyrae Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    That is where I started at beginning of Quarantine, I am down 20 and can maintain but want to do another 20.....I need outside motivation as I did great on my own last year. I lost it by September and I want to restart! I don’t use tools on here that would help me.....that is what I need to do. I still track but some days I justify what I eat extra! But I am keeping myself accountable!!!
  • happyloser58
    happyloser58 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm at 230, 5'9", goal around 170. Would love to share meal ideas. My current plan is to keep calories around 1300/day and exercise.
  • WasteNotWench
    WasteNotWench Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thanks for the replies requested you all :blush:<3
  • lynxalexia
    lynxalexia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 205 just last week. Eating well shouldn't be the issue for me, it's getting myself moving. I need to or my cholesterol won't get under control.
  • TheIncredibleMissE
    Options
    Hey there, I am also new to this app so not quite sure how to add you yet, but I definitely fit into your group category lol. I was always a little big, but when I got to my twenties, my weight went into overdrive. I gained 50 lbs in three years! I used to be pretty athletic but now that I have crappy joints for a nearly-thirty-year-old, It's a bit harder to stay active, and I need to get healthier if I want to live a long life haha. I think I need to lose about 60-70 lbs to reach a healthy weight for my height. Thus far I've lost about 8 in a month, from just skipping crappy foods, drinking water like a fish, and walking once a day. Now that my joints have less stress on them, I'm using this app and the free version of The Fabulous app so I can get a bit more structure. Good luck everybody ☺️ I've bookmarked this thread. 🤗