I am so lost. NEWBIE!

Options
Ok so I just had a baby in December and have lost 45 lbs since giving birth! WOOT WOOT! Ok I have a few questions.

1. How do I put things at the bottom of my signature???

2. I've been doing to Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for 1.5 weeks now and I can't figure out how to put it in my exercise log to calculate how many calories I burned.

HELP ANYONE?!?!

Replies

• taniat116
    taniat116 Posts: 12
    Options
    Ok so I just had a baby in December and have lost 45 lbs since giving birth! WOOT WOOT! Ok I have a few questions.

1. How do I put things at the bottom of my signature???

2. I've been doing to Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for 1.5 weeks now and I can't figure out how to put it in my exercise log to calculate how many calories I burned.

HELP ANYONE?!?!
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    1. go to my home>settings> change signature
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    2. i have no idea!:tongue:
  • micheleg7
    micheleg7 Posts: 34
    Options
    You could probably count your dvd as an aerobics activity. So just search for aerobics on your Exercise page and go from there. Congrats on your new baby and your WL. WOOT WOOT indeed.
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I've always counted the 30-day shed video as circuit training, since you do cardio and strength.
  • lucmclaren381
    Options
    Hi, i do the 30 day shred also - Jillain kicks butt doesnt she!!! lol! I've been logging it as 20 mins circuit training as i was unsure and she does it like circuits. Just search Circuit training in the exercise log and put 20 mins - hope this helps!!

Congrats on the baby and good luck with your goals!!!!

:drinker:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    If you are willing to invest a little bit of money, buy a heart rate monitor (HRM). When you watch Biggest Loser, all of the contestants wear them; when you see athletes training, they always have them on. And, if you get a better quality one, it will tell you exactly how hard your heart is working and exactly how many calories you've burned.

I'm a grad student. I have loans. I thought buying an HRM was a splurge that I would regret (I did it because many people from MFP told me I wouldn't regret it)--two months later, I can't imagine working out without it. It keeps me real, and keeps me honest about just how much effort I am putting into my routine.

I have a Polar F6 and it is great. They run between 70$-100$ online (I hot mine retail in the UK). Good luck.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: