Starting 30DS next week

Hi, I'm looking forward to starting Jillian's 30DS next week and am looking for people who are starting it soon or have just started it for motivation. Feel free to add me

Also if you have any comparison pics you can share if you have completed it.

Replies

• Angelgrl86
    Angelgrl86 Posts: 74 Member
    I'm starting 30DS tomorrow.. I sent you a friend request.
    Let's keep each other motivated and on track!
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    I'm starting 30DS tomorrow.. I sent you a friend request.
    Let's keep each other motivated and on track!

Great :) thanks
  • jcbernahl
    jcbernahl Posts: 61 Member
    I will start it as soon as it arrives. I'm hoping next week!
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    I'm on day 11 and have no results photos yet, but I've already lost an inch from my waist and an inch from my hips. If you want to add me as a friend, it'd be awesome! I might do the 30DS again once I finish with this month.
  • Nette2172
    Nette2172 Posts: 16 Member
    I have the dvd and trying to find the motivation to start. I think now is as good of a time as any! I added you as a friend.
  • bump
  • hannah1591
    hannah1591 Posts: 47 Member
    I will be starting it this week once it arrives! Hoping for some good results!!
  • Monkeymin
    That's great. It's good to know I have some other people to help motivate me. I hope I can motivate you all too.
  • I've been dedicated for about 3 weeks and have seen great results. I wish I had a before and after picture, but I don't. I'm going shopping for new work pants next week because mine are already looking ridiculous. I sent you friend request. Best of luck!
  • Angelgrl86
    Angelgrl86 Posts: 74 Member
    Ok, Level One Day One wasn't so bad...
  • Hi ,

I'm on Day 12 level 2, I haven't any photo results as yet as I plan to leave this to day 30, hoping I make it! It is hard going but looking at my body in comparison to day 1, I can see changes already and I feel I have so much more energy now, so it is well worth doing. I have sent you a friend request so we can do this together. Good luck :happy:
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Bump for later..will post some pics of my progress..today is day 9 level 3!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    1st pic(start of 30ds-aug 4th)
    beforestarting30dayshred-1.jpg

start of level 2(mid aug)
    donewithlevel1movingontolevel2-2.jpg

start level 3(sept 4th) last day is sept 14th!
    donewithlevel2movinontolevel3-1.jpg
  • Nette2172
    Nette2172 Posts: 16 Member
    I did level one day one last night. I have to admit I was pretty sore today. I am also doing the couch to 5K (Week 2 Day 2) so I will do that every other day and then the 30DS on the off days. I took my before pictures last night. I will post after the 30 days!
  • Monkeymin
    1st pic(start of 30ds-aug 4th)
    beforestarting30dayshred-1.jpg

start of level 2(mid aug)
    donewithlevel1movingontolevel2-2.jpg

start level 3(sept 4th) last day is sept 14th!
    donewithlevel2movinontolevel3-1.jpg

Wow great job, You can totally see results.

I am gutted my DVD still hasn't arrived yet so it looks like I will be starting next week now.
  • day1 week1 30ds done,knacked.
  • Monkeymin
    day1 week1 30ds done,knacked.

Congratulations, my DVD arrived yesterday so am looking forward to trying level 1 tonight.
  • hannah1591
    hannah1591 Posts: 47 Member
    Good luck, I have done 2 days so far. Doing day 3 later this evening!

Arms and legs have been pretty sore but I have been doing C25K and other exercises too!

Good luck!
  • I finished 30 Day Shred on Saturday. Here is a link to my post where my before and after pics are and all of my measurements.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/345432-i-did-it-30ds-b-a-pics

Its a great workout, you can do it!