Looking forward to buying new clothes!

Options
Hi everyone. I am new to the site. My sister told me about this great service. For me ..it's cheaper than gastric bypass/sleeve. With the money I save, I can buy a new wardrobe!

Replies

• packerfan1
    packerfan1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP!!
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp, good luck:smile:
  • size_14
    Options
    Of course it is! I raided my old wardrobe today and within 3 weeks of slimming, I'm 2-3 dress sizes smaller. You're gonna love it!
  • zoodalia
    Options
    Welcome!:)
  • nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome and good luck:) you will like coming to mfp regularily it is a great tool and helps on the days you need support or motivation good luck with your journey:)
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    Welcome. Best of luck. I've found this site to be very motivational. I used to think people who did this kind of stuff were weak losers, but I was totally wrong. When I go shopping with friends, I now buy clothes that I can't yet fit into because it's yet a further motivator to fit into my own clothes!
  • kavavisa
    Options
    Welcome! Here you'll find the support and motivation you may need to reach your goal :-)

_
    Katherine
  • piecourt
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I recently joined a gym! Along with cardio exercises , I also take Yoga! So relaxing, and it also tones you!