New here

Options
Trying to find friends going through the same thing, lose weight while juggling marriage kids and work.
I need to lose a lot!

Replies

• ksmith4175
    ksmith4175 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm going through the same exact thing. It's not easy I get up every morning 4:30 am tonget to the gym for 5 then come home take care of the kids for a bit then the ol lady takes over and I go into work for 9. Also dieting is difficult cause with kids you have sweets on the house so smh lol
  • Tyler3161
    Tyler3161 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Outside of exercise I’ve found that eliminating as much animal protein as humanly possible is one of the quickest ways to shed weight. I know lots of people say that not eating meat is not American, but the real question is how far are you willing to go to see the results you desire? Food for thought. Good luck!!
  • coreyfalen
    coreyfalen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Trying to find friends going through the same thing, lose weight while juggling marriage kids and work.
    I need to lose a lot!

Living that life every day. It is so easy to give in and eat "easy" but I refuse to go down that road permanently. The most helpful thing I've learned along the way is do NOT beat yourself up when you fall off the diet. Just get back on it and try to make smart choices every day.

It isn't a "diet" it is a "lifestyle." I would be glad to bounce ideas back and forth and help each other on this.
  • Jellygrl
    Jellygrl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Same story with me, although my kids are abit older.
  • 1ns1d3_0u7
    1ns1d3_0u7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always can use more friends and support!
  • crazygonegibby1
    crazygonegibby1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Always looking for more friends.