Anyone else been 'fraped?'

Options
stormbaby
stormbaby Posts: 23 Member
I'm only asking because my boyfriend got hold of my computer earlier today and thought it would be 'hilarious' to add 2000 Mars Bars, 700 McDonalds Double Sausage and Egg McMuffins and 70 blocks of LARD to my food diary! In addition to what I already entered for today this came to well over 1,000,000 calories! I'll be keeping a closer eye on the laptop from now on!

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    LMAO that is funny. I can see my boyfriend doing that to me. He makes so much fun of my logging.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    lmfao thats halarious :P
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Hubs knows better! I get mad about few things, but THAT would piss me off to the highest degree!
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    that is funny... sometimes when my hubby completes is food diary and it says he was under, I will comment, "LIAR!", or when he puts his exercise in, i.e. "walking, 4.0 mph, 60 minutes", I will comment that I dragged his *kitten* the whole way. The only problem with this is, "he ain't got no friends" to appreciate it! :laugh:
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Class :laugh:
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: that's funny, but did he complete the entry?....haha
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • TheOddOne
    TheOddOne Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    how much did it say you'd weigh in 5 weeks???

Haha.. it probably just said you could expect to have a heart attack in 5 weeks. :p
  • stormbaby
    stormbaby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    No ! I wouldn't let him, I just gave him 'the look' and insisted that I was 'taking this very seriously' and I think he realised that completing it would be a step too far!
  • un4gvn2
    Options
    HA ! I just grabbed the computer to log the HIIT 30 I finally got motivated enough to get up & do (thanks to another post that asked what people were doing for their exercise today) and he asks if I was logging my shower ! funny guys
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'd have killed him. But omg it's kinda funny!
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Think of all the exercise calories you can log for EPIC asswhipping.
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Think of all the exercise calories you can log for EPIC asswhipping.

HAHAHAHAHA
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    MFP hack!!!! :laugh:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Bide your time.... if your guy is anything like mine, he forgets to log out of FB.... I am sure you can come up with something...:devil: