Looking for others

Hi guys I'm a tattooist from Shropshire. Long history of failed diets. Im looking for Ladies in a similar situation. Im 43 I had a radical hysterectomy 5 years ago since then my weight sky rocketed , really , really struggled with weight since. I logged on 45 days ago and I've lost 1 stone so far , yippee , im so proud . It would be nice to have some more support . Just share when I've reached my goals and congratulate others and offer support.
I'm asking ladies only , not been rude just feel more comfortable.

Replies

• Lynatea
    Lynatea Posts: 311 Member
    What an amazing start! Welcome to MFP!
  • Janieagain
    Janieagain Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you. This is a really huge achievement for me since surgery my body has become very stubborn in losing weight . I feel although its taken a while its shown me it will come off if I stick to it . X x thanks for the add.
  • LeeAWatt2021
    LeeAWatt2021 Posts: 14 Member
    Welcome! I started using MFP when we went into lockdown on Jan 15th. Since then I have lost just over a stone myself (16.2 pounds, 7.3 kilos) and I am post-menopausal. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want.
  • WendyJJ69
    WendyJJ69 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi. I'm 51, in Nottingham UK, mum of 3 girls (9,14, 20). I need to loose 35lb and struggle to stay focused for more than a couple of weeks at a time. Tbh lockdown hasn't helped much - but I shouldn't make excuses.

I would love to find new MFP friends. Been on here for a while and many of my current friends are inactive atm. My diary is open and I love to share tips and encougage others to reach their goals.

Add me as a friend if you would like to join me.
  • IWillBeSlim35
    IWillBeSlim35 Posts: 38 Member
    👋 I’m 43 and back here after a looong time away.
    I’ve got over 40lb to lose. Feel free to add me 😊