Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for others

Hi guys I'm a tattooist from Shropshire. Long history of failed diets. Im looking for Ladies in a similar situation. Im 43 I had a radical hysterectomy 5 years ago since then my weight sky rocketed , really , really struggled with weight since. I logged on 45 days ago and I've lost 1 stone so far , yippee , im so proud . It would be nice to have some more support . Just share when I've reached my goals and congratulate others and offer support.
I'm asking ladies only , not been rude just feel more comfortable.

Replies

• Lynatea
    Lynatea Posts: 311 Member
    What an amazing start! Welcome to MFP!
  • Janieagain
    Janieagain Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you. This is a really huge achievement for me since surgery my body has become very stubborn in losing weight . I feel although its taken a while its shown me it will come off if I stick to it . X x thanks for the add.
  • LeeAWatt2021
    LeeAWatt2021 Posts: 14 Member
    Welcome! I started using MFP when we went into lockdown on Jan 15th. Since then I have lost just over a stone myself (16.2 pounds, 7.3 kilos) and I am post-menopausal. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want.
  • WendyJJ69
    WendyJJ69 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi. I'm 51, in Nottingham UK, mum of 3 girls (9,14, 20). I need to loose 35lb and struggle to stay focused for more than a couple of weeks at a time. Tbh lockdown hasn't helped much - but I shouldn't make excuses.

I would love to find new MFP friends. Been on here for a while and many of my current friends are inactive atm. My diary is open and I love to share tips and encougage others to reach their goals.

Add me as a friend if you would like to join me.
  • IWillBeSlim35
    IWillBeSlim35 Posts: 38 Member
    👋 I’m 43 and back here after a looong time away.
    I’ve got over 40lb to lose. Feel free to add me 😊