Team Triumph Support

Options
Good Afternoon! I finally was brave enough to take the time and do this!!!!

We will meet here to give each other motivation, encouragement and support. Wewill be here for each other through the good times :happy: and the bad :sad: ! If any one of you need to personally contact me for "anything", please feel free to pm me.
Have a great day and a wonderful weekend! Workout hard and eat light :drinker:

Tina

Replies

• spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU Captain...

WAY TO GO!
  • rosem1124
    Options
    Thank you ... this is an awesome Ideal :smile:
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Thanks!:bigsmile:
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    great!! :smile:
  • jjbranc
    Options
    A great idea!
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!! Sorry I was MIA yesterday. Crazy, crazy day!!! Can't wait to see how we did this week!!!! Let's all shoot for completing each days challenges. Those points will give us a big edge over the other team!!
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    WAY TO GO TEAM TRIUMPH!!!!! I'm going to have to step it up a notch! You guys are awesome!!!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!!! :bigsmile:

I won't be under calories today - sorry!:embarassed: Didnt eat much but what I did eat wasn't good! I'm having one of those days I guess. I will be better tomorrow!!
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    I'm over by 52 right now but fixing to do some sort of exercise,maybe yoga, before bed. That will putmeunder. Weekends are sometimes challenging, especially when you add pms to the mix. :)
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    Nevermind....I will be over tonight too. 2 of my 3 kids are running fever. No extra exercise for me. Mommy duties call.
  • thegroovychick
    thegroovychick Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Way to go Team Triumph! I can't believe I am still here. I thought for sure I was going to be eliminated this week. I have been really struggling with my eating. I can't seem to stay under 1500 calories to save my life! Hopefully this will be a better week for me. I'm going to try really hard. Go Team Triumph! Have a great week everybody!
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    Ran 5.34 miles this morning in 1hr 6 sec... That was a BIG deal for me... Am I actually becoming a runner??? Could it be??? 5 miles!!!!!!
  • spgabby86
    Options
    Ran 5.34 miles this morning in 1hr 6 sec... That was a BIG deal for me... Am I actually becoming a runner??? Could it be??? 5 miles!!!!!!

WAY TO GO...that was Really great...Keep up the good work...as I always say WIN or LOSE we are ALL WINNERS for what we've accomplished thus far.
  • spgabby86
    Options
    OK TEAM TRIUMPH...Let's remember this weeks challenge...there's something just about EVERYDAY...wishing everyone a Healthy week full of good eating and good exercising...

Friday: Rest Day
    Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & Bear Walk
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & add 30 mins. Extra to your workout/exercise1 min.
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Burpees
    Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 Wood Chops
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 Jumping Jacks
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 2 sets of 15 crunches
  • tlrunyon
    Options

This IS a big deal! Awesome job!!!! You ARE becoming a runner. Keep up the good work!!!
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Way to go Team Triumph! I can't believe I am still here. I thought for sure I was going to be eliminated this week. I have been really struggling with my eating. I can't seem to stay under 1500 calories to save my life! Hopefully this will be a better week for me. I'm going to try really hard. Go Team Triumph! Have a great week everybody!

I can believe you're still here :happy: This will be a good week for you! Take it day by day and don't be too hard on yourself! You're doing a GREAT job!!!!
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!!! :bigsmile:

I won't be under calories today - sorry!:embarassed: Didnt eat much but what I did eat wasn't good! I'm having one of those days I guess. I will be better tomorrow!!

We all have those days...thank goodness tomorrow is another day :wink: Think healthy tomorrow and take next week one day at a time! :flowerforyou:
  • tlrunyon
    Options

WAY TO GO...that was Really great...Keep up the good work...as I always say WIN or LOSE we are ALL WINNERS for what we've accomplished thus far.

You said it well - we are all winners no matter what! You are so sweet!!!!
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    TEAM TRIUMPH!!!!! Awesome job!!! All of you...if we all lived in the same town, I'd take you out to eat....salad's of course :drinker:

Butters1 - Great job! That has to make you feel good and be ready for an even better week next week!

Alrighty gals - we CAN do those challenges for next week! Don't push yourself beyond your limit and modify if you need too!!!!! Stay hydrated and eat healthy!!!! My weekend eating hasn't been so great so I need to heed my own advice here. :blushing:

PM me if you need anything!!!!!! Have a GREAT week!!!!!
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

yes!!! I did 5 miles this am...took an hour and fourty five lol. i mostly walk, but dang it was a lovely day. :smile: