fat need lots of help

Options
NEWBIE heard about this site, told a friend she is doing brill [so glad] me no time, cant get into it moving house, eating take outs, n crap site is great , just wrong time, im trying but struggling bad need to get me *kitten* in gear NEED ADVICE and help

Replies

• loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Until you're ready and willing to make you a priority and make the time, no amount of advice in the world will make a bit of difference.
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    What loombeav says. It's not hard, really, you know what's good for you and what's not. Just do a little planning and preparation, and you'll begin moving forward, and then just keep on making small changes over time.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Until you're ready and willing to make you a priority and make the time, no amount of advice in the world will make a bit of difference.

OMG can this be my signature? lol

She is right, we can motivate you, but it's hard work and only you can do it. Too bad we all get to enjoy it. Good luck!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You just have to make your health a priority and be willing to make the necessary changes. Other people can't give you the motivation you need, it comes from within yourself.
  • agent210
    Options
    "What loombeav says. It's not hard, really, you know what's good for you and what's not. Just do a little planning and preparation, and you'll begin moving forward, and then just keep on making small changes over time."

I echo Carlydogsmom in the just begin moving. Its hard in the beginning but make sure to pat yourself on the back as you progress.

I find that sometimes we are busy beating ourselves up for being overweight instead of praising ourselves when we make changes, even if they are small. We are start somewhere and a small change is a change. I do things like park my car farther away from door entrances, take stairs vs elevators..Will that solve my weight problem by itself, NO. But its a change and it counts.

make sure you are monitoring food because all the exercise in the world wont help if you are eating too many calories.

Good luck and keep moving,..
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options

OMG can this be my signature? lol

She is right, we can motivate you, but it's hard work and only you can do it. Too bad we all get to enjoy it. Good luck!

LOVE!!!
  • magster21
    magster21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    thanx for help ?advice u r right only i can help myself so watch this space eh