massive weight gain over 2.5 weeks , help

Options
about 2.5 weeks ago i weighed 75 kg and now i weigh 80 kg

in those weeks , i not been eating my normal stuff and i not been going to the gym .
i was helping a mate re-build his houe, doing 13hours a day and just eating stuff on the fly so we would not stop .

all work is now compleate . so i can go back to gym , is there any thing i can do to help me loose it and just get back to 75kg , then i can get down to my weight of 70 kg

Replies

• snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Because its such a drastic change in a quick time, if you just go back into the dieting and what you were doing before, you should lose a good amount of that pretty quickly. Thats what happens if I stop dieting for a while, gain a few lbs and get back into it. Those lbs melt off pretty quick!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    you were probably eating a lot of salty fast food? Sometimes just going back to healthy and lots of water can help drop back down quickly. No magic fixes, just get yourself back in the groove, you can do it!

GG
  • LDorian
    Options
    I find that when I just 'eat on the fly' I end up eating way more calories. That's usually because when we do that, we tend to grab something fast and convenient and those are the foods that are simply loaded with carbs and calories. I'm sure that as soon as you get back to your regular routine and start watching the calories again, the weight will come back off quickly.

Good luck!
  • Lucythejuice
    Options
    I'm exactly the same. I've been really unwell with (suspected) jaundice, gallstones and gastritis and the doctor told me that I HAD to just eat so my body had enough fuel to fight back. So I ate. And I've gained 14lb in 3 weeks. It'll be interesting to see how quickly it falls off :-) Hopefully not long over wise it'll be soul destroying losing the SAME 14lb all over again :D