16 Days so far!

Options
Hi!

I've been using MFP for 16 days now, which is longer than any other time I've tried just "doing better" and trying to exercise. I've been reading on the fourms for things I've had questions about, and it's so great all the information that people have! I'm really excited because people are beginning to notice that I'm slimming down which I think means I'm doing things right!

I've gone 15 days under or around my calorie goal each day, but today I went 178 over. I am under my weekly goal by 263. I'm trying hard not to feel guilty for going over one day after 2 weeks straight of doing really well, but I do :(

Should I be worried about being under my weekly goal by that much? How under can I be without being unhealthy? I dont feel comfortable sharing my food diary, I am a very picky eater and I don't eat lots of veggies and fruit. I am mainly getting under my goal by portioning my food. I do know that fresh and unprocessed foods are healthier and better for you, but I am not ready to make that drastic of a life change.

Replies

• sandhillcrane
    Options
    If what you are doing is working and you feel good, no problem. Don't get too caught up in the details!
  • Narvinye
    Options
    Thanks, I'm trying! I do feel good, most days I feel proud that I am under, and that I am controlling myself. I'm finding that I eat less at work when I'm bored (I work at a fuel center, it's a little box and I sit most of the day. I used to eat there a lot, but now I eat breakfast and lunch and thats it!) and I have had more energy as of late!