Im new too

Options
Hi just getting started and looking forward to a great experience.

nursingwon

Replies

• nursingwon
    Options
    Hi just getting started and looking forward to a great experience.

nursingwon
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great place to start the healthier-me journey. It's super exciting to share success with other people who know exactly how you feel, and it's nice to have a place to go for advice and encouragement when things are looking a little bleak.

Take a "before" photo now so you can share it with us when you reach some of your mini-goals. Drink lots of water. Enjoy, the journey is pretty fun.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...if you need anything we are all here for you!:happy:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • becky01
    becky01 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am also new to this. It looks like a great program with a great support network.
  • zohart
    zohart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello - I am new to this site. I don't usually join message boards, but this one seems like a great support team. Can't tell you how many times I have attempted to lose the weight. Here we go again......Leelee
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: