Baby weight support

Hello,
Looking for support and diary sharing from anyone hoping to lose some baby weight! My daughter is 14 months old and with my already above goal pre-pregnancy weight paired with baby and covid weight, I REALLY need to make some changes. If anyone wants to share some motivation, add me!

Replies

• AlannaWulf194
    AlannaWulf194 Posts: 24 Member
    My girl is almost 13 months old and I'm trying to lose the baby weight still too! I'll add you! I share my diary and try to post motivating statuses. :smiley:
  • gracetipikin
    gracetipikin Posts: 29 Member
    My baby is 2 months and I'm looking to loose 20lb plus 10 from previous pregnancy
  • slatkabundeva
    slatkabundeva Posts: 17 Member
    I somehow GAINED weight exclusive breastfeeding. I didn't start losing until my son was about 7ish months. He is now 11 mo and I am now on track, but still have a hard time with hunger and guessing how many cal I burn breastfeeding. Feel free to add me
  • brttny7979
    brttny7979 Posts: 179 Member
    edited February 2021
    Thanks! Adding everyone! I’d also love to keep this post going if anyone is interested. I lost some weight quickly after birth (while breastfeeding), but weaning has been brutal and I gained 10 lbs the first month I stopped pumping. Still nursing 2x/day and I dread dropping those last 2 feeds in case it makes it even worse. My biggest challenges are stress eating and sweets. I don’t love exercise but I have a very active job and I walk frequently in the park which I enjoy. My main goal is getting the nutrition piece under control. What are your goals? Challenges?