really progressing!!! =D

Options
hey everyone i truely love this app and website im like totally addicted!!! =) i've been tracking what i have been eating and just by using this site seeing everyone fighting to beat there goal inspires me sooo much to motivate myself more in my dieting. I have been walking and running more and feel more energized. and i'm sooooo happy to the point im in tears because i am so proud of myself that i am really working hard to better my health and to get back fit and right into my old jeans!!! everyone i know you can do this you just have to have faith it might be hard in the beginning but getting your body used to eating right is the best thing when you start thinking about how healthy you want to be in the future!!!! i want to wish everyone luck and please feel free to add me...in need of more friends lets help shedd this weight off!!!!!

Replies

• cclaborn22
    Options
    Good for you lady, you SHOULD be proud of yourself! This lifestyle takes a lot of commitment and dedication and you are following through!
  • MrsMelitta
    MrsMelitta Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    AWWWWWWW I luv this post! Its sooo true! And I am also addicted to this app! LOL!!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Totally agree. Without this site, I never would have lost what I have, and wouldn't be able to keep up the motivation to lose more.