NSV...Only the ladies will understand!

Options
So, today I went into Lane Bryant to find some clothes that would fit (I have gone down in size from a women's 26/28 to an 18/20.) While I was in the store, I decided that I would have one of the associates measure my bra size, since my "girls" no longer were fitting comfortably in my old bras. The last time that I was measured (about 3 years ago), I measured a 48 DD. When the associate measured me today, I am now a 42 D! That's a HUGE decrease in size. For the first time EVER, I was able to find a bra with underwire (which I NEVER buy) that I absolutely Loooove, and so do the "girls". They are sitting up "smiling" and happy.:love:

I am so excited, I just can't stop feeling myself and how nice the bra feels on me!:smooched:

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    congratulations to you AND the girls!
  • picinina
    Options
    I absolutely loved your story. Hehe. And DEFINITELY understand! Party timmmmmmmmme *winks*
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am currently a 42DDD and really hoping to get down to a around a 36C or D... fingers crossed! I know how you you feel though, I recently have to "downsize" my panties and am ECSTATIC about the fact that I got less junk in "my trunk" if you know what I mean ;-) From one shrinking woman to another... again way to go!
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    that is such a great NSV :) congrats to you and the 'girls' :)
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    So, today I went into Lane Bryant to find some clothes that would fit (I have gone down in size from a women's 26/28 to an 18/20.) While I was in the store, I decided that I would have one of the associates measure my bra size, since my "girls" no longer were fitting comfortably in my old bras. The last time that I was measured (about 3 years ago), I measured a 48 DD. When the associate measured me today, I am now a 42 D! That's a HUGE decrease in size. For the first time EVER, I was able to find a bra with underwire (which I NEVER buy) that I absolutely Loooove, and so do the "girls". They are sitting up "smiling" and happy.:love:

I am so excited, I just can't stop feeling myself and how nice the bra feels on me!:smooched:

love it:-)
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Too cool! Totally think that's a great NSV!
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am currently a 42DDD and really hoping to get down to a around a 36C or D... fingers crossed! I know how you you feel though, I recently have to "downsize" my panties and am ECSTATIC about the fact that I got less junk in "my trunk" if you know what I mean ;-) From one shrinking woman to another... again way to go!

Just be patient, your perseverence will pay off! Congrats on less junk in your trunk!:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessGhee
    Options
    best feeling ever huh? congrats
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    you go girls...all 3 of ya!! I'm happy for you;))
  • PlumLovin
    Options
    Way to go, that is a huge difference!! I am hoping that my girls decide to lose a little weight too and I can get into the single letters with ya!! :wink:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    My girls are shrinking too!
  • aparks1177
    Options
    Good for you!!! That is awesome!!!
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    ah, the things that make us happy!!! enjoy your new bras!
  • yogavegan
    yogavegan Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    oh congratulations!!!!! i started out at 389 lbs and was busting out of 44DD.... now i am 36B that is too big... but I remember the first time I went down a size, what a THRILL!!! i am super excited for you
  • MrsMelitta
    MrsMelitta Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    GO GIRL!!!!! :happy:
  • kissiefish
    Options
    WWWHOOOOO Yeah!! what a feeling!! liberating isn't it. I had to get new underwear and bras too. BEST FEELING EVER!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Super! Congrats to you and the girls
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Im afraid to get a bra fitting.....Ill prob be told I have a 30a or something...After having my son I was a 40D!
  • meganrae_42
    meganrae_42 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    wohooo!!! You go GIRLS!! :)
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Ah, the joys of a new, well-fitting bra. Bask in it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!