How can join a challenge team to help me out?

Options
I keep seeing groups ( some of which are closed) of challenge / support . I feel as if I would do so much better if I was checking in directly with the same group (smaller than general posting). For me it is a different type of support level and a different set of expectations.
Thanks for any advice and direction.

Replies

• Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Agreed, which is why I joined the 700s. Why not start your own group?
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I also have a support group and we do biweekly challenges. We're starting up a new set of challenges this upcoming Tuesday. Group is primarily women, but there are some guys as well.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Send a message to the team leaders. Let them know what you just posted. If someone drops out of their group they should let you know. It's kind of like being on a waiting list. Good luck.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    It helps me because I feel badly if I let my team members down... it is extra accountability for me.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I love the challenges - they keep me focused and motivated. And if I have a bad week, the other members are there for moral support.

Do a forum search for a topic that interests you and see what comes up. There might be a challenge whose members have that same interest. Email the leader or someone else in the group and see if you can join!

Good luck to you!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for a small group, too. I joined a Christmas Challenge, but it is very big. Exercise challenges are my favorite. I just finished a 30DS challenge, and I had huge results. I felt like I HAD to do it....like I was going to get in trouble if I didn't. Lol! If you start a new thread, I will join.