The Eating Hours...

Options
Hi! Nice to meet you.

I am a wife and mother of two preschoolers. I am an ovo/lacto vegetarian, but not a militant one. I have always loved to exercise. I just love to eat more. Since there are so many more eating hours in the day than there are workout hours, this poses an interesting dilemma.

I am an emotional eater. Simply put, if I have an emotion then I like to eat. Happy? Eat! Angry? Eat! Sleepy? Eat! You get it. My problem is from the neck up.

I gained a boatload of weight with my pregnancies. I have taken off 70 pounds. Well, that isn't totally accurate. If you count the pounds I have regained and relost, I have lost more like 120 pounds. And it is time to stop.

I am ready to get across this finish line. Who runs a marathon, sees the finish line, and turns around to run backward and do it again? Apparently, that would be me. I want this last 20 pounds GONE.

So, I am looking for support. I work out like a beast. I lift weights, I run, I intervalize, skip rope, you name it. I need someone dependable to partner up with me when I am NOT in the gym. You, maybe?

Should you accept, here is what you will receive in the bargain:

I work out six days a week, and I like to stay positive. I will help if you need motivation to get to the gym. I am also trained as a personal trainer, so I can answer some questions as well.

I like to laugh and have fun. I don't like to complain or make excuses for my behavior, and I try to be pretty reliable.

I would love some online support, for all those eating hours. If you are in, let me know!

Replies

• Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you, feel free to add me, I have 30 pounds to go!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am ready to get this GONE! I vow that "Lose Weight" will NOT appear on my list of New Year's Resolutions this time...
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!! Yes It won't appear on mine either, can't wait to show everyone that I am strong!
  • letoya
    letoya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    As I was reading your post, I was thinking, gee so much of this sounds like me! Ready for the journey across the finish line...