NSV of the "I'm finally getting noticed" kind

Options
I just need to throw this out there... for an attention *kitten* like myself, today was TOTAL motivation for me to keep working out and eating healthy!

2 different times today, 2 DIFFERENT guys in 2 different places talked to me. I should mention they were both SUPER hot!

1 of the guys told me that a skirt I was wearing Thursday (2 days ago) looked really good on me (I was in my workout clothes when he saw me today!)

The second guy kept checking me out at the gym (so much so that I thought I had a booger on my face or something!), NOPE - as I was leaving, he walked up to me and starting talking to me!

Especially with the fact that my self-esteem died with the weight I gained, today was a DEFINITE plus in my book!

Replies

• kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I can't wait until the opposite sex starts noticing me more (my boyfriend included, haha). Keep up the great work!
  • Delia1987
    Options
    hehe, totally can agree/relate on that one. Even if the scale/measurements are showing a great improvement if nobody had said anything about how much weight ive lost Iam like"whats going on/" am I just imagining things? lol...and the attention from the opposite sex is great moral booster if nothing else. haha:laugh: :laugh:
  • janiecorona
    Options
    That's incredible! I can't wait to get noticed like that! I do notice a lot more looks going my way, when before there were none! Lol Awesome self-esteem lift!
  • tatabanana
    Options
    Yeah, agreed on the NSV. Kudos. The scale never reflects well for me it seems. But my husband was so sure that I would need a size smaller shirt when we were out shopping today 'because I have definitely lost weight'...lol. And people at work are noticing too. The scale says down about 8 pounds. Down one pant size. 14 to 12. But losing fat from where it should not have been in the first place. Congrats to you! Isn't it great!?
  • Krystle0615
    Options
    Yay! That's gotta be the best feeling ever! I also can't wait to get down to a smaller size and feel super confident!!!
  • scottlikescake
    Options
    While this is great, it shouldn't be your main motivation for losing weight or what you draw your self worth from. Remember you're doing it for yourself and not for shallow guys to find you more attractive.

Congrats though x
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    That's awesome!! I think when we start feeling better from the new lifestyle and all the hard work we put into it, we gain confidence which sends out awesome vibes to everybody (esp. the opposite sex!). :smile: Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!