Been here almost a week now...

Options
I have been here almost a week now. I have logged every bit that I have ate, and logged all my exercise. I plan on staying on here for the long run. I have already lost 4 pounds this week and I am excited to see all the changes to come. I need some more people to help keep me motivated and going, and I can do the same for you. Send me a friend request!

Replies

• kernowprincess
    kernowprincess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey you, way to go. I have been on about 4 weeks now and lost 7lbs overall. I think it is a very good way to be honest with yourself when you are logging everthing you put in your mouth, although at the end of the day you are only accountable to yourself it really does help to have a good group of friends to encourage and congratulate you even on the smallest achievement. I have sent you a friend request. Big Hugs. Lynn
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Friend me up!
  • trilakegrandma
    trilakegrandma Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new here and YOU are inspiring me with your weight loss. I have med problems and the weight smacked me in the face when I got my lab results back, that and all the clothes that I can't get into. Keep up the good work you're doing! :flowerforyou:
  • rnbrice
    Options
    That's awesome! I've just joined (4 days ago) and I haven't bought a scale yet. I think that I started at 145 (pretty sure). We'll see how far I get on Thursday (payday!). I just need a little encouragement and to see that I'm not alone in my frustrations.

One caution (I'm a nurse, so it's engrained): You don't want to lose TOO much in one week's time. A healthy loss is about 2 lbs unless under the supervision of a doctor. Your body won't go into starvation mode at a such a safe weight loss. Otherwise, you're doing great and keep up the good work!
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I've been logging here around 3 months now, and it's helped me so much to get to my goal weight! Which I've now reached, and I'm trying to move onto maintaining...think that's going to take a while to adjust to though!

Good luck with your journey. :)