Skinny Mini September Challenge-WEEK TWO (Closed Group)

Options
124»

Replies

• kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Im a little slow on the computer i suppose because i just found this! Geez, im a little far behind. Tomarrow is another day and i will commit to the tasks assigned. Glad i finally figured this whole thing out though! Better luck next month i suppose.

RAchel!!! So glad you're back!!!! I don't care how you start as long as you finish strong!!! We're not even halfway to the month!!! You're gonna kill it!!!! :)
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    I've completed W2 Days 1 - 3 :happy: (My day off was Monday)
    On top of all of that, I've killed it at the gym.
    Over in water all week.
    Under in calories all week.

Feeling great and was feeling so good today that I decided to post before/after pics on my profile ;)

Girl I am LOVING your confidence!!!!! Great job!!!!!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have done days 1&2 n will need to play catch up during the weekend. I have done the extra walking without any problems n I've been keeping up with 30DS. I have my first 5K this Saturday n I don't want to overdo it, I need to give my body a chance to recover for the next 48hrs so I can rock it out on Saturday :D
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    good going buddy....
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    my update for w2d5:
    walk 2 extra miles on treadmill
    50 crunches---DONE
    25 open shuts
    3 sets medicine ball taps

weight training: 60 min.

i will post what my burned cals are after i work out tonight....i have a heart rate monitor now so i cant post the calories yet
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    i was under my calories today
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    I AM NOT WORKING OUT TODAY...TODAY IS MY REST DAY.....MY HIPS, LEGS, ARMS AND SHOULDERS HURT...IM FALLING APART...HEHE.....TOMORROW IM GONNA KILL IT

YALL ARE DOING FANTABULOUS......KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO AND KEEP YOUR GOALS IN SIGHT.....LOVE YOU ALL
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    Well LADIES!!! HOw did week two go? I don't see a lot of noise on this board and that worries me!!!! I'm going to finish the challenges I didn't get to complete today and tonight I'll post the challenges for WEEK THREE. Get ready!!!! They're gonna be tough!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • rachie50380
    Options
    Feeling pretty sore from my 30DS yesterday.
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    IM HERE! just super busy! Im not going to lie, I did not do all 6 challenges :( but what I did do in addition to drinking plenty of water and staying at my calories all week has started to show some results. Im doing 30 DS everyday and I am jogging/walking A LOT. Kristi thank you for the encouragment and trust me eventhough I did partial the daily challenges it has made a HUGE difference. This past week was hectic coming home from GA and the Holiday. PLUS I completed my first 5K on Saturday morning and I gave my body some time to recover :) Next week I am committed to accomplishing the daily challenges!! and I burned a lot of calories too. I will gather all the details!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I completed all of the challenges. I took my day off on Monday because my power went out and my gym was closed due to the holiday.
    I burnt a whopping 3710 EXTRA calories this week.... yeah, I KILLED IT!
    I gotta up my water intake because I didn't drop any weight but I'm taking measurements and am totally burning fat.... my muscles are aching from all of my workouts plus all the challenges!
    woohoo... gettin ready for week 3 :)
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I finished all the challenges for the week except the walking for yesterday. I did do my planned workout though. I was under my calorie goal each day and drank all my water. I made my goal of 1600 extra calories burned. I will weigh in tomorrow so I let you know how I did with that. I'm looking forward to this week's challenges!

Kristi, I can't remember if you wanted us to post in the forum daily? Thanks!
  • sunshinestorm
    Options
    IM HERE! just super busy! Im not going to lie, I did not do all 6 challenges :( but what I did do in addition to drinking plenty of water and staying at my calories all week has started to show some results. Im doing 30 DS everyday and I am jogging/walking A LOT. Kristi thank you for the encouragment and trust me eventhough I did partial the daily challenges it has made a HUGE difference. This past week was hectic coming home from GA and the Holiday. PLUS I completed my first 5K on Saturday morning and I gave my body some time to recover :) Next week I am committed to accomplishing the daily challenges!! and I burned a lot of calories too. I will gather all the details!

I understand being busy! Good for you for doing your workouts! That is great you are seeing results! Keep up the good work!
  • sunshinestorm
    Options
    I completed all of the challenges. I took my day off on Monday because my power went out and my gym was closed due to the holiday.
    I burnt a whopping 3710 EXTRA calories this week.... yeah, I KILLED IT!
    I gotta up my water intake because I didn't drop any weight but I'm taking measurements and am totally burning fat.... my muscles are aching from all of my workouts plus all the challenges!
    woohoo... gettin ready for week 3 :)

You have been KILLING it girl! Nice work!
  • Andreeann
    Options
    I did all the challenge this week. I drank all the water and stayed under calorie goal every day.
    I am excited to see what are the challenge for next week !
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    hey yall.....cant wait for week 3.....=)

i drank my water, stayed under cals except for one day i think, did all the extras except the lunges from one day earlier this week.....i took sat. off due to being extremely painfully sore form working out so hard during the week.....i worked out tonight and felt great......sometimes ya gotta rest.....look forward to this coming week.....keep pushin through yall, we're worth it=)