Hi everyone!!! What's your goals???

Options
nicolevalentina1
nicolevalentina1 Posts: 1 Member
edited March 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Im super new here and figuring everything out.....What's your goals? How far along are you?

I'm trying to tone up. I'm 5'7 or 8 depending on whose measuring. ๐Ÿ˜† I weigh 170. I like my weight but I'd like to tighten and tone up. I just started about a week ago so I'm very sore ๐Ÿ™ƒ.

Replies

• kelly25marie
    kelly25marie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Morning my goal is to lose 1 stone by the time I'm 40 next month ๐Ÿ˜Š. Very new to this. Its down to 1 day at a time ๐Ÿ˜Š. Iv always been a slimming world member, so counting calories is completely different to me. Good luck ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
  • Charlespolo
    Charlespolo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello โ˜บ๏ธ Iโ€™m 5โ€™10 and I currently weigh about 190lbs and my goal is to be at 185lbs, but as lean as possible. Itโ€™s hard because if I want look big and muscular I need to be in a Surplus (eat more calories) but Iโ€™m in a deficit (less calories) so I lose weight then I panic because Iโ€™m losing muscle so I eat 2 burgers and fries ๐Ÿ˜‚ then I get mad because Iโ€™m getting fat and....well you know how this is going ๐Ÿ˜‚. Iโ€™m controlling my eating habits and Iโ€™m starting to look decent again.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I plan to cut weight for my next powerlifting competition and deadlift 400 lbs.

Currently 5โ€™9โ€, 200 lbs.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Just to get back to where I was in 2016, 17, and 18.
  • RosadiaMichel
    RosadiaMichel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new and I don't have any friends. Trying to loose but this is been a difficult road.
  • mamgee123
    mamgee123 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hello!! Iโ€™m new too (about 2 weeks in!) Iโ€™m also trying to tone up as Iโ€™m 5โ€™2โ€ and 119lbs, but Iโ€™m getting married in June so trying to look my best! Iโ€™m on a small calorie deficit and only work out about 2x a week as I have a busy schedule, but so far Iโ€™m down a little over a pound already! This app has really helped me analyze what Iโ€™m eating and prioritize things like protein and fiber, which I was not getting anywhere close to enough before!

I started working out a week or two before I started with this app and I definitely couldnโ€™t walk for a few days after my first HIIT class haha! Youโ€™ll feel so good once a few weeks goes by and you realize you can live through a workout AND walk the next day haha! Hang in there!
  • ej_maries
    ej_maries Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP on and off for about a year and a half. My ultimate goal is to lose about 40 pounds to put this 5' shorty in a healthier weight range (already down 15 ๐Ÿ˜Š). Also using to help w gut health.
    Using my last year in my twenties as the kick I need to get serious. Feel free to add me if you like, I'm always up for giving and getting support โค๏ธ. Cheers๐Ÿฅ‚