Weekens

Options
Hello ! today is my second day! weekends are hard for me? what can I do to control my self? I need extra suppot!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• sal0118
    Options
    Hi,
    I am Sharon and feel free to add me. I am fairly new. I agree weekends are also tough for me.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Any way you can purge your home of temptations? If not, how about brushing your teeth whenever you feel like a snack? Get lost in a book? Phone a friend? Or, keep posting on here every weekend. You can do this. It's hard, but you can do it.
  • inesblack
    Options
    Thanks , I will try to brush my teeth! :smile:
  • luvlite2
    Options
    Stock up on good snacks. Fresh fruits and Veggies. If you know you're gonna cheat...at least you can cheat with good snacks. It's hard for me too. But, It will get easier the longer you do it. Try to get yourself on a schedule of eating and that should help too. good luck!
  • inesblack
    Options
    Thank you Sharon, we need to support each other, my husband love football and you know all those snacks,wings,chili,nachos,etc,etc. i am the cook! I think I am going to try more healthy recipes for those days!:tongue:
  • dragonflybird
    Options
    It depends on why you are week. Is it because you like going to pubs and drink or because you stay home and watch movies and eat junk? For me, I had to stop going to pubs with my friends. mmmmm corona and pub food. See..I can drool just thinking about it. Also, I don't' have any "junk" food in the house except for popcorn kernels. I also don't buy or keep any juice in the house. I used to have a bad habit of drinking my calories.

Good luck!