down 20 pounds!

Options
hello! :3
I started tracking in 2015, when I weighed 158lbs. I lost about 20 pounds for good, and have been around 130-138 since :blush:

anyway, now i'm on a fitness journey, and want to reach 125lbs using CICO, raising my NEAT, and doing as much cardio as I am able :blush:

You can do this!

Replies

• bellasara529
    bellasara529 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss journey!! I’m also trying to lose my last 30lb and it been tough back on MFP for some motivation.
  • WalkAwayRenee86
    WalkAwayRenee86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's inspiring to hear from someone who lost and maintained for so long. I have a lot of weight to lose, but I know losing it for good is a possibility if I choose it. Have a fantastic day reaching your newer and even healthier goal.
  • cyfehr76
    cyfehr76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sustaining that weight you're comfortable with is the challenge. I know I can reach my goal, the question is...
    can I sustain it after I reach it?
  • milkywaymfp
    milkywaymfp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    yup, just calculate your TDEE and eat within your average burned calories per day! the biggest change for me was eating protein in the morning (boiled eggs!) and eating more vegetables (frozen veggies are usually a just-as-good, budget-friendly option).