Starbucks Oatmilk

Options
Can someone tell me how much calories a grande Misto with the oatly oatmilk would be? I can’t find the information on this app or online for Starbucks beverages with the new oatmilk addition. Thanks

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    There is 120 calories per cup in Oatly Oatmilk.

You can add the ingredients in your FOOD diary separately.

The Oatly site with nutrition info:
    https://us.oatly.com/products/oatmilk-chilled

large_2daaad6d-dc5d-4797-91fb-72e95ef75b5d.png
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,479 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I love Oatly, but the calorie hit is too much. Someone here mentioned silk plain cashew milk. I tried it last week and it’s perfect for my purposes. There’s several versions but the one that is 25 calories per cup is very satisfying to me.

It’s a popular seller. Every time I’ve looked for it over biught the last container.
  • AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I love Oatly, but the calorie hit is too much. Someone here mentioned silk plain cashew milk. I tried it last week and it’s perfect for my purposes. There’s several versions but the one that is 25 calories per cup is very satisfying to me.

It’s a popular seller. Every time I’ve looked for it over biught the last container.

For me it is not the calories, it is that oat milk has so little protein for that amount of calories. - So I end up drinking soy lattes instead of oat lattes, which, honestly, helps me hit the protein goals MFP has set up (which is still low compared to what often gets recommended here on the forums).
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

That cashew milk is my husband's favorite and keeping it in stock is STRESSFUL. It's either very popular or they just don't do a good job of keeping up with demand, because I feel like we're always getting the last of it or having to go to another shop to get it.