MFP Runners Club 3/6

Options
Nich0le
Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
I hope I just didn't miss a post but if not I am proud to be the first to post :laugh:

8 miles for me today :noway:

Longest I have ever done! Yay me :laugh:

Have a good run and a nice weekend everyone :smile:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I hope I just didn't miss a post but if not I am proud to be the first to post :laugh:

Have a good run and a nice weekend everyone :smile:
  • algiampolo
    Options
    Great Job!
  • hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Nice, Nichole!

I just did 2.2 today pushing my 3 year old in the jog stroller. Then, I loaded her on the back of my bike and we rode for another 1/2 hour. I can finally feel Spring!
  • GameOver
    GameOver Posts: 90 Member
    Options

:smile:

Way to go! I did 4 miles today! Woohoo! :bigsmile:
  • vickster82
    vickster82 Posts: 108
    Options
    i did my longer one of 10 miles few weeks back, and now 7 miles seems like nothing, when a month ago it would scare me. way to go! keep pushing it.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    did a track workout this morning, a little over 2 miles
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    3 miles (after a 2.5 mile swim).

Saw three deer in the field where I run (cross country track) - gorgeous sunny morning, and everything is green and crisp after several rainy days. No place I'd rather be.

BTW - for some reason I run better after I swim. If I start running "cold", it seems harder to push on. I would think that my energy level would be depleted after swimming, but it doesn't seem to be the case (I don't eat before running - I like an empty stomach.)
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Isn't it awesome when you run further than you ever have before? I remember when I was training for my first marathon and every time I would do a long run, it would be further than I had ever run in my life... such a cool feeling. Good for you!

I did 5 miles today... ended up with 33 miles for the week. I'm not running tomorrow and Sunday I'm doing yoga, so I was happy with that mileage for the week. Happy WEEKEND! I'm off to have a beer and some Greek food! YAY!