Night Shift Worker Setting

Options
BanterrYT
BanterrYT Posts: 2 Member
Hi all, I'm very new to this app and am planning to use it to assist me in my weight loss journey.

But the issue is that my diary is going over 2 days due to working nights, is there some sort of setting I can set or something you'd suggest for me to assist me with this because my brain can't cope with trying to work it out xD

Thank you in advance!

Terry

Replies

• vivshahmib
    vivshahmib Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey Terry

This is Vivek. How about trying to keep ur diary over 12 midnight to midnight this way u would be able to log on into 24hr cycle in single day

So u start ur eat n logging on from midnight

• autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    You can change your timezone in MFP so that "midnight" can coincide with a time of day you're typically sleeping.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/timezone

I have realized that I stick to a schedule, either way, and I just log from midnight to midnight as the previous poster suggested.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    You can choose to log sleep to sleep instead of day to day, and/or change the meal names to something that resonates better with your eating / sleeping patterns.

A weekly view of your calorie balance is also available on the mobile app.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,527 Member
    Options
    For your body it doesn't matter at what time you eat which meal. Why not log everything until midnight, and everything past that for the next day. It would still reflect the food intake of a 24h period.
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Hi new this time! Have used MFP before, but back again.... this time bigger than ever. This time have determination to succeed. Is going to be a long haul, with struggles along the way. my goals are small - as exercise is difficult. Some friends would be welcome to share our ups and downs! Please feel free to add me! Thanks