5'11 & Down 20 lbs so far!!~

Options
Jenn152
Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
This is my first time posting pics in the message boards, but I think I've got this figured out! :bigsmile:

This was taken at a friends wedding exactly one year ago, probably 250 lbs:

2uivnk4.jpg

And this was from about a month before I started getting serious with MFP, about 242 lbs:

21e2d12.jpg

Now, I tried to find the most unflattering pictures of me for my befores :blushing: ... haha I am pretty photogenic regardless of my weight. THANK GOD! Anywho... I took some progress pics last night after I worked out, and was rather pleased with the results. :wink: I have lost 20.4 lbs so far and am planning to lose another 30 before this is all said and done. But here are the progress pics of me at 221.6 lbs! :bigsmile:

Face:

169l11y.jpg

Body Shots:
Front:

24whycl.jpg

Side:

33cbtk7.jpg

My family and friends have been super supportive as I do this, and my MFP friends have been amazing too! Thank you to all of you who have been with me on this journey!! Here's to all of us soon being in our AFTER bodies! :drinker: cheers!

Replies

• MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can totally see the difference!

Good luck and keep on doing what you're doing - it's working!

:smile:
  • Jenn152
    Options
    Thanks! It's nice to see the results. Comparing pics is really the only way to really see it, since you see yourself every day in the mirror!
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!! I'm 5'11" too and was worried that I'd never see the progress but so far, at 30 lbs down, I see and feel it everywhere!! Amazon women, represent!! :-)))
  • Wanda66
    Wanda66 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look amazing! Keep up the great work.
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    You're glowing, keep going!!! Well done on your loss so far!
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look great! Have you ever thought about modeling?
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you're looking fantastic!! great job and keep up the good work.
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are looking great!!
  • hail87666
    hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look like kate winslet in your after face shot
  • Jenn152
    Options
    You look great! Have you ever thought about modeling?

wow! i have not... i have always been an athlete, so modeling was never something that i even considered. but it is so sweet of you to say!!! :O)
  • Jenn152
    Options
    You look like kate winslet in your after face shot

It is so funny you should say that! I have people tell me that ALL the time... I'm talking strangers on the street! Maybe I could make some money as a Celebrity Impersonator!
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can motivate eachother. I am another tall girl 6'0, and I started at 273. I am now down to 196, still a long way to go, but feeling and looking SO much better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!