What are you most looking forward to with being slim or fit?

Options
I am looking forward to my undereye dark circles clearing up and the ease of my PCOS, which apparently will dissappear if I lose weight and slim thighs.

Replies

• haileemou
    Options
    Slim really i wonna be able to have more options on what clothes i can wear!
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Tight jeans without either wearing control pants or having a muffin top!
  • KLi531
    KLi531 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I too have PCOS. I didn't want to take all the meds so I thought I would lose weight and see if it eases some of the symptoms. That would be awesome.

Also cute little dresses!
  • Jacquibennett
    Jacquibennett Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wearing all of the nice clothes I still have from before I put the weight on......some of the dresses are so pretty!! And weren't cheap either so must lose the weight to get more use out of them :)
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Playing more with my kids without saying Daddy needs to sit down. That and not hearing them say Daddy you have a big belly.
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    Definitely live out my more romantic side...one can't really seduce your significant other with a belly hey...
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Actually having a waist. Feeling comfortable with myself around my own husband. Buying new clothes. I could go on and on...
  • flabfighter31
    flabfighter31 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    im looking foward to being fit so i can come off my meds and keep my arthitis under control and i agree with lemons socks well wear jeans skirt anything with the muffin tops and bingo wings alot of work to do though first
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Shopping for new clothes, looking and feeling great and confident in new clothes and attracting some good attention!
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    I've promised myself a new carbon-fibre bike when I'm finally light enough to ride one without voiding the warranty... so - a new toy, and hopefully being fit enough to make good use of it!
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    muscles
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    There are so many things that I know I won't include them all!

Getting into my old clothes...I only have a few at the size I am and I'm getting sick and tired of the same old stuff. I'm refusing to buy any more clothes at this size as I don't plan on being it much longer.

Shaving my legs in the shower easily and without feeling like I'm going to pass out.

Feeling agile, I struggle with some stuff at the moment but then I am carrying around the equivalent of my 6yr old daughter. I love the feeling when I'm slim of just being able to move freely.

Walking at a fast pace without looking like I've just run a half marathon.

Losing the self-consciousness. I hate worrying about how my wobbly bits/chin/bum etc. look.
    Feeling like I fit, there are times I feel like I'm the only and obvious fatty in the room.

I really could go on and on....one thing I've noticed, probably because I'm looking at them a lot, is that my forearms are much smaller and I keep sneaky peeking at them.

I can't wait to get there.
  • xchinad0ll
    xchinad0ll Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    No muffins! I dont like muffins >.<
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Skinny Jeans....I've never owned a pair lol...but mostly just feeling comfortable in my own skin and having some awesome muscle definition:)
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    Looking forward to having less weight to push while, biking, and, hopefully, get back to rock climbing again.
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    There are so many things that I know I won't include them all!

Getting into my old clothes...I only have a few at the size I am and I'm getting sick and tired of the same old stuff. I'm refusing to buy any more clothes at this size as I don't plan on being it much longer.

Shaving my legs in the shower easily and without feeling like I'm going to pass out.

Feeling agile, I struggle with some stuff at the moment but then I am carrying around the equivalent of my 6yr old daughter. I love the feeling when I'm slim of just being able to move freely.

Walking at a fast pace without looking like I've just run a half marathon.

Losing the self-consciousness. I hate worrying about how my wobbly bits/chin/bum etc. look.
    Feeling like I fit, there are times I feel like I'm the only and obvious fatty in the room.

I really could go on and on....one thing I've noticed, probably because I'm looking at them a lot, is that my forearms are much smaller and I keep sneaky peeking at them.

I can't wait to get there.

DITTO!
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Being able to go into any store and buy clothes, without having to wonder if they do over 16/18.
    Being able to wear skinny jeans...comfortably
    My husband buying me a new wardrobe when I lose it all (whether he likes it or not)
    Feeling good about myself...the most important one!
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Being able to run down the hallway more easily.
    I swear there's ghost in there.

And looking better in the short shorts I probably shouldn't wear. xD
  • lauraparr
    Options
    i'm looking forward to wedding dress shopping!! :)
  • Amy619
    Options
    muscles,skinny jeans and lingerie!!