Lost 2lbs in 2 months really poor!!! :(

Options
I have lost 2lbs in two months and I eat healthy do exercises etc. But still no weight loss. :(

Replies

• PBJunkie
    Options
    Judging from your pic you look quite slim. How many calories are you eating in a day? What kind of exercises are you doing?
  • Judging from your pic you look quite slim. How many calories are you eating in a day? What kind of exercises are you doing?

My profile picture is from 2009 I don't look like that now I am much more chunky. This is what I would like to get back to. I am eating about 1500 calories a day and I work as a cleaner so clean heavy and vigorously for 120 minutes a day. Then I work in an out of school club so walk for half an hour there and back and running around after children. xx
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    I am with PBjunkie, you look pretty slim, how much are you trying to lose?
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    Two pounds lost is not two pounds gained!! Good job.
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm losing weight very slowly too but I do seem to be losing inches so I think the exercise and diet is helping. I also have an underactive thyroid which doesn't respond particularly well to the medication available to me in the UK. As long as you are feeling well and the weight is going in the right direction then you are doing well. Perhaps take your measurements too. You might find you are losing inches even if you are not seeing much change on the scales. Congrats on the weightloss so far :flowerforyou:
  • I'm losing weight very slowly too but I do seem to be losing inches so I think the exercise and diet is helping. I also have an underactive thyroid which doesn't respond particularly well to the medication available to me in the UK. As long as you are feeling well and the weight is going in the right direction then you are doing well. Perhaps take your measurements too. You might find you are losing inches even if you are not seeing much change on the scales. Congrats on the weightloss so far :flowerforyou:

Thank you I think I will take my measurement. xx
  • Two pounds lost is not two pounds gained!! Good job.

Thank you xx
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    From your profile you say your 12 stone, and that is 7lb from where I am . What I think is the problem is your body is used your routine. You do the cleaning every day. You do the child care every day. You need to step it up. Get on the 30 day shred or another workout programme (zumba?) , get yourself sweating and see if that makes a difference. People find when they do something different it can kick start the loss again because you body is working new muscles in a new way :) x
  • From your profile you say your 12 stone, and that is 7lb from where I am . What I think is the problem is your body is used your routine. You do the cleaning every day. You do the child care every day. You need to step it up. Get on the 30 day shred or another workout programme (zumba?) , get yourself sweating and see if that makes a difference. People find when they do something different it can kick start the loss again because you body is working new muscles in a new way :) x

Thanks what is the 30 day shredder? xx
  • Harkins86
    Harkins86 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I was loosing weight slowly too. It started to increase after about 3 months, I also started weighing everything I ate. My portion sizes had been bigger than i thought and chocolate weighed more than I though lol. I was only cheating myself. I hope you find something that works for you, good luck!
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Any loss is a good loss. Besides, you must be pretty close to your ideal weight so that's about normal rate of loss for someone your size, sucks but it's true. And it only gets harder the closer you get. Good luck x
  • meeperoon
    Options
    30 day shred is a Jillian Michaels dvd and its a workout split into 30 second exercises working every part of the body. you do 1 set/video for 10 days a 2nd for 10 and a 3rd for 10 days all on the same dvd. Im on day 3 and its fab I never thought I could do it but its great and it only takes 30mins a day :) its only 6 quid or so on amazon :) x
  • 30 day shred is a Jillian Michaels dvd and its a workout split into 30 second exercises working every part of the body. you do 1 set/video for 10 days a 2nd for 10 and a 3rd for 10 days all on the same dvd. Im on day 3 and its fab I never thought I could do it but its great and it only takes 30mins a day :) its only 6 quid or so on amazon :) x

And have you lost weight? xx
  • meeperoon
    Options
    6lbs in 6 days.... :) x

I'm not recommending that quick and I cant guarantee it obviously but its definitely helping!
  • Worth considering though xx
  • Martin1946
    Options
    There is a limit that your body will say you are at the correct weight

Unless you starve yourself which is not a good idea
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    There is a limit that your body will say you are at the correct weight

Thing is, she said she used to be thinner ^^
  • There is a limit that your body will say you are at the correct weight

I used to be 8.5st I am now a lot lot lot more than that. xx
  • surfinbernard
    Options
    2lbs may be disappointing but when I complain 've only lost a pound my Mom would say 'better than putting one on'. How true this is, and it may not have just been the one, I know that if I don't watch what I eat I can gain weight very rapidly as has happened once when I was pregnant and again when I got used to a higher calorie intake when I was at the gym every day, then stopped going.