Skinny Mini Challenge-Week THREE! (Closed Group)

Options
Helllllloooooo ladies!!!! I think WEEK TWO went VERY well and had a lot of positive feedback. I have to give props to everyone. I see so much encouragement and that’s what this journey is about!! Week three is not going to be easy but we can do it!!!

A couple of things to remember:

This is not your regular workout, this is a CHALLENGE. Everything I challenge you to is EXTRA.

We’re gonna try something different. Keep up with your weight loss for the month and at the end I’ll have everyone message me the final numbers.

DRINK YOUR WATER. You are supposed to have 64oz EVERY DAY! Water retention is gonna kill your numbers on the scale.

STAY UNDER your calorie goal!!! This is one month straight of doing it the RIGHT way with no cheat days. YOU CAN DO THIS.

If for any reason you are unable to do the challenges because of health or physical reasons (NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE LAZY) then you can modify. Just remember you’re stronger than you think so make the challenge GOOD!

The only team challenge for this week is for everyone to post on the forum boards. I don’t care what you post as long as it’s not negative. Post recipes, encouragement, results, whatever. Everyone needs to post something DAILY.

I have posted the links to fitnessmagazine.com to get you familiar with the challenges for this week!

green-2.jpg

(I'm not really sure there are ? in this picture-these challenges are not optional-hahaha, so don't start thinking you can question them!)

Here's to WEEK THREE SKINNY MINI'S!!!!

Dip Kick's: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/arms/exercises/5-arm-exercises-for-toned-upper-body/?page=2

Thigh Trimmer: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/thighs/exercises/hot-legs-exercises/?page=3

Open & Shut's: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/butt/exercises/short-shorts-workout/?page=4

Heaven & Earth: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/butt/exercises/short-shorts-workout/?page=3

Tree Arabesque’s : http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/butt/exercises/15-minute-butt-workout/?page=2

Diamond: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/butt/exercises/15-minute-butt-workout/?page=5

Roundhouse Combo: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/butt/exercises/15-minute-butt-thighs-workout/?page=2

Jump Shot: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/butt/exercises/15-minute-butt-thighs-workout/?page=4

Star Pass: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/arms/express/upper-body-boot-camp-toned-arms-in-10-minutes/?page=3

Kneeling Tricep Kickback: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/arms/exercises/the-love-your-arms-workout/?page=6

Fallen Triangle: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/lose-weight/total-body/trouble-spot-toning-exercises/?page=4

Weighted Punch: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/arms/exercises/7-move-firm-arms-workout/?page=7

Aerobox: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/arms/exercises/7-move-firm-arms-workout/?page=8

Lunge Hinge: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/thighs/exercises/love-your-lower-body-in-4-moves/?page=2

(if I left any workouts off the list for description just let me know! Thanks!!!)

1. Kristi- I commit to EVERY challenge for this week and promise to write everyday on the forum!

Replies

• sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! Lookng forward to week 3 of this challenge!

1. Kristi- I commit to EVERY challenge for this week and promise to write everyday on the forum!
    2. Jessica/Sunshinestorm- I commit to EVERY challenge this week and I promise to write every day on the forum!
  • mazzy72
    mazzy72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    2. Jessica/Sunshinestorm- I commit to EVERY challenge this week and I promise to write every day on the forum!
    3. Marie-Josee- I commit to EVERY challenge for this weed and promise to write evreday on the forum even if it's late in the evening. I'll be more present than the week just passed.
  • Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    3. Marie-Josee- I commit to EVERY challenge for this weed and promise to write evreday on the forum even if it's late in the evening. I'll be more present than the week just passed.
    4. I Meg/Spiceanne- I commit to EVERY challenge this week and promise to write on the forum every day and if I don't I am challenging myself to redo that days (the day that i didn't write on the forum) challenge.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    4. I Meg/Spiceanne- I commit to EVERY challenge this week and promise to write on the forum every day and if I don't I am challenging myself to redo that days (the day that i didn't write on the forum) challenge.
    5. Mindey-I promise and commit to every challenge and to write and encourage on the forum daily....GREAT DEDICATION SPICEANNE.....THAT'S A GOOD CHALLENGE TO YOURSELF
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    here is my workout for w3d1:
    35 minutes of weight training/calisthenics
    60 crunches
    challenge workout (approx. 40 min.)

i have a feelin' im gonna be sore..hehehe
  • Andreeann
    Options
    5. Mindey-I promise and commit to every challenge and to write and encourage on the forum daily....GREAT DEDICATION SPICEANNE.....THAT'S A GOOD CHALLENGE TO YOURSELF
    6. Andreeann- I commit to EVERY challenge this week and I promise to write every day on the forum!
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Kristi- I commit to EVERY challenge for this week and promise to write everyday on the forum!
    6. Jessica- I commit to EVERY challenge for this week and promise to write everyday on the forum!!
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    So ready to kick week 3's Tail! Bring it!
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oh wow you guys, I just did the challenge for Day 1 plus my normal workout! What a workout! Those thigh trimmers are definitely thigh TREMORS now! lol feels good though! I'm loving the roundhouse combos, I'm definitely a kickboxer at heart. In another life I would have trained to be a kickboxer! Maybe not to fight, but definitely to be ready for a fight and for self defense, plus to be bad *kitten*! I love it! Have a great day! I normally dread Mondays, but my workout made for a great start to my Monday!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    LET's GET IT!!!!!!!!!!

6. Andreeann- I commit to EVERY challenge this week and I promise to write every day on the forum!
    7. Mimi (miami_mimi)-- I commit to this challenge this week and I promise to write on the forum.. this time I will stick to my word and will accomplish each of the challenges noted... YES I WILL!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    7. Mimi (miami_mimi)-- I commit to this challenge this week and I promise to write on the forum.. this time I will stick to my word and will accomplish each of the challenges noted... YES I WILL!
    8. Melissa (lloydmel) - I commit to the challenges this week and I will write on the forum every day. I have found I eat too much sodium, so I will drink so much water that I will be floating!
  • TonyaBrandt
    TonyaBrandt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    8. Melissa (lloydmel) - I commit to the challenges this week and I will write on the forum every day. I have found I eat too much sodium, so I will drink so much water that I will be floating!
    9. Tonya: I committ to the challenges this week and will write on the forum every day!
  • TonyaBrandt
    TonyaBrandt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I had a horrible week last week! I have a list of excuses: first week of school, started a job after being home for 10 years, there were no group fitness classes at the club due to renovations etc.... This week there will be no excuses! It is 9:15 am and I have completed my regular work out plus walked my extra two miles! Planning is key. Plan your exercise and plan your food! Good luck this week skinny minis!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I had a horrible week last week! I have a list of excuses: first week of school, started a job after being home for 10 years, there were no group fitness classes at the club due to renovations etc.... This week there will be no excuses! It is 9:15 am and I have completed my regular work out plus walked my extra two miles! Planning is key. Plan your exercise and plan your food! Good luck this week skinny minis!

COMPLETELY agreed! I too will plan my days better and will meet the challenges this week :) we can and will do this
  • Tess12513
    Options
    9. Tonya: I committ to the challenges this week and will write on the forum every day!
    10. Theresa: I committ to the challenges this week and will write on the forum every day!
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    loooove the attitude ladies!!! It's been two weeks since I've lost weight, but it's also been two weeks since I REALLY started working out so I'm hoping that has something do with it!! This week I BETTER lose something!!! Good luck everyone and hello DAY ONE OF WEEK THREE!!!!! xoxo
  • Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulation to everyone for completing today's challenge, it was a good one.

Today my workout looked like the following:

30 minutes for today's challenge
    30 minutes circuit training
    20 minutes for Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
    30 minutes on stair climber
    30 minutes on elliptical
    30 minutes bike + 2 extra miles (treadmill)
  • Chirron40
    Chirron40 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Last week I was only able to do about half of the exercises in the challenge. I have a neck injury and I'm always afraid to push myself too hard because I don't want my neck to become worse. I went to a new doctor last week and had an MRI, it came back normal. So now that I know there is no damage I plan on pushing myself harder and to complete the challenges this week.
    10. Theresa: I committ to the challenges this week and will write on the forum every day!
    11. Sherry: I committ to the challenges this week and will write on the forum every day!
  • Andreeann
    Options
    W3D1:
    I have made the 2 miles and all the exercices in the challenge. In addition to that I did a 1 hour Zumba class !
    I stay under calorie and drank all the water.
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow. Did day one kick anyone else's butt?!?!? Not gonna lie... I cried during my workout!!! I guess I was so tired I didn't want to finish, but all I could think about was how y'all prob didn't want to workout today either but you did it for the challenge. Then while doing the thigh trimmers in my bedroom I looked up and saw a picture of me at 275lbs and it reminded me of how unhappy I was back then and just depressed. This unhappiness I felt for 2 hours during this exhausting workout was nothing compared to the unhappiness that surrounded my 24/7 when I was morbidly obese. So ladies I FINISHED STRONG. It took me longer than normal, but I finished. I'm proud to be part of this team because you ALL are strong motivating women who make me want to push myself harder! So, thank you!!! :)