HI! I'M NEW TO THIS SITE.

csnealey
csnealey Posts: 251 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I'M NEW TO THIS SITE, BUT BEEN TRYING TO EAT HEALTHIER FOR ABOUT 4 1/2 WEEKS NOW. I HAVE LOST 6 POUNDS ALREADY. I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT BECAUSE I AM A DIABETIC AND I'M TIRED OF BEING ONE. LOL. I WANT TO BE HEALTHIER SO I DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE MEDICATIONS FOR IT. I ALSO WANT TO EAT HEALTHIER BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER PHISICALLY AND MENTALLY AND I WANT TO BE WITH MY FAMILY FOR A LONG TIME. WITH GOD'S HELP, I KNOW I CAN DO THIS............AND I WILL!!!

THANKS.

Replies

• csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    I'M NEW TO THIS SITE, BUT BEEN TRYING TO EAT HEALTHIER FOR ABOUT 4 1/2 WEEKS NOW. I HAVE LOST 6 POUNDS ALREADY. I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT BECAUSE I AM A DIABETIC AND I'M TIRED OF BEING ONE. LOL. I WANT TO BE HEALTHIER SO I DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE MEDICATIONS FOR IT. I ALSO WANT TO EAT HEALTHIER BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER PHISICALLY AND MENTALLY AND I WANT TO BE WITH MY FAMILY FOR A LONG TIME. WITH GOD'S HELP, I KNOW I CAN DO THIS............AND I WILL!!!

THANKS.
  • toronado
    toronado Posts: 1
    Hi I am new as well, and like you I started eating better 2 weeks before I found out about myfitnesspal. I just checked my weight, and I am down 8.2lbs and feel like I have another 70lbs to go. I have told many friends and family members about the site and am very excited about having "friends" to communicate with. Thanks!
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Hi you two newbies! Good to have you on MFP. Its a great site with a lot of caring, supportive people. Good luck! We can all do this together!
  • Welcome and Good Luck to both of you. My daughter actually signed me up for this site and then told me about it. She said she would delete it if I didn't like it. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I have lost two pounds in six days and want to lose about 34 more.
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    welcome-1.gif

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • evolve33
    evolve33 Posts: 61 Member
    hi, i am new to this site as well, have never really tried to lose weight before but now i must try. my name is sarah and i had a baby girl six weeks ago, my first! i gained 50 pounds during pregnancy and have another 25 to lose, so i have a lot of work ahead. best of luck to you, it sounds like you have some great goals.
  • superlife
    superlife Posts: 17
    welcome!!!!! guys!! this is a great site that will help you achieve it and be successful!

i am loosing my second pound this second week!!!!

all the best!!
    Diego
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.