Would Love More Friends!!

Options
I'm a Canadian mom of 3, a spouse in a common-law relationship. I am looking for anyone who doesn't mind my ramblings on my blog, daily updates to keep myself accountable, and someone who asks a lot of questions lol.

I'm 5'7", 251 lbs and wanting to get to my goal of 145 lbs. I would also love any ideas, tips or recommendations that people have that have helped them too. I know everyone is different, but who knows who I could be like.

Hope to make friends soon 😊

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Going in to threads like this:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10176797/comment-here-if-you-want-more-friends/p1

will help you pick up more friends. Also, joining a Group that has like-minded people can help.
  • GeekDadCS
    GeekDadCS Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    The forums are a good place to meet people. Everyone I've talked to so far has been friendly.
  • HayleeSettee
    HayleeSettee Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am always looking for more mom friends! Rambling is what I do best! I have a daughter and a spouse as well! Best of luck on your fitness journey!
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I'm 5'7" - would love to get down to 145. And I have 3 kids !!!! Closest I got to 145 was 160 a year or so ago. Sigh. Wish I could get down back down to 160 - then 145.
  • atmiller69
    atmiller69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of 2 kids. I'm 5'3" and hoping to go from 186 to 130. I keep starting, then have a setback and gain it all back. Really struggling to stay on track.
  • Sunnflwer
    Sunnflwer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Morning! Always looking for friends and motivational support. Just rededicated to MFP after trying and stressing over another method.... busy mom and foster mom so life is always throwing curve balls. I’m tired of excuses and just want to finally get my mindset right to get results. 5’5” and thinking my goal weight is 145lbs. Truth be told I really have no idea what my goal will be or should look like because it’s been forever since I’ve seen healthy numbers on the scale! I broke into wonderland this week and feel my motivation rising. Ultimately I’m to feel comfortable in my body and find a weight and lifestyle I can sustain to break free of the diet cycle once and for all! Add me if you need a friend 😊