Best Clean Eating Recipe Websites?

Options
I discovered a real find yesterday -- a website that is free (she does ask for a donation if you'd like, but it's optional) that has a ton of great clean eating recipes on there. I made the clean chicken & dumplings yesterday, and it was GOOD.

So I was wondering -- anybody else have a great online recipe resource for healthy recipes? It needs to be free, easy to use and full of truly good-for-you, clean recipes. The one I found is: www.thegraciouspantry.com.

Here's to your health! :drinker:

Replies

• randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    LIKE!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    nice!
  • Dandersonjr32
    Options
    I like the Cooking Light Magazine website. http://www.cookinglight.com/food/recipe-finder/. There's a ton of great stuff on there.
  • haileemou
    Options
    What is clean eating?
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
  • cjnolt
    cjnolt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love her site!

Also:

skinnycrockpot.com

thejoyofcleaneating.com

cleaneatingclub.com

eatcleandiet.com

and there are several on facebook...
  • bdurls
    bdurls Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I love the Gracious Pantry! All the recipes I've tried are awesome!
  • moonflower09
    moonflower09 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I just signed up for her recipes. I practice mostly clean eating. I have recently side tracked w/ a few low cal splurge snacks when I am feeling a bit deprived. Looking forward to baking up some of her suggestions instead.
  • pamsdish
    pamsdish Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What is clean eating?
    [/quote

I would like to know the answer to that as well]

OK I googled it
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    EatingWell.com
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the links! I generally adapt my usual recipes, but I will give those a shot!
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    For those who asked, here are the basics from Tosca Reno who wrote the Eat-Clean Diet book series (which I highly recommend):

You eat lean protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats. You drink 10-12 cups of water a day. You eat every 3-5 hours. You eat 5-6 small meals a day. Avoid sugar, unhealthy fats and unhealthy carbs.

Thanks for all the great sites, everybody. I'll have to try them out.:smile: