Weight loss

Options
I need help I keep trying to get this weight off but I keep eating what I don’t suppose to. What are ways to cure my Appetite

Replies

• amyabsolutely
    amyabsolutely Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I try to stay busy and keep my mind on other things. Good luck!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,287 Member
    Options
    Log everything you eat. Everything.

Make notes about what things fill you up and keep you from getting hungry sooner. If there's things with lots of calories that don't fill you up, avoid eating those.

Log everything you eat. Everything.

Some people find making sure to drink plenty of water helps with hunger signals. Often people, myself included, think we're hungry but we're just bored. Make a plan. Log everything you eat. Everything. Stay in a deficit, and you will lose weight.
  • 1poundatax
    1poundatax Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I drink herbal teas with strong flavors- I actually need to get back to doing that. It helps to fill me up and I have the taste iof it as though I had eaten something.
  • tapwaters
    tapwaters Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Are you actually hungry or are you bored? Are there environmental or emotional triggers that are causing you to over eat or eat more meals than necessary?

Log all your food and use a food scale, but also log in notes or something what is causing you to over eat or eat too often. Even if you succumb, with that knowledge you may be able to overcome next time and even start avoiding situations and people that trigger you.
  • ZNnerissa
    ZNnerissa Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Eat protein and fibre every time you eat. This will help with hunger. Stay hydrated and pay attention if you are hungry or just feel like eating.