Hi :0) wanting to meet friends to motivate me

Options
Hi im Vikki im originally from London but now live in wales.
Im a qualified beautician but now a stay at home with my little boy whos 14 months.
Im struggling to lose my baby weight i put on 4 stones when pregnant due down to a big craving for chocolate.
I have days where im mega positive and others where my motivation hits a plateau :0/

Replies

• daxxxx
    Options
    hi hun welcome n feel free to add me x
  • miss_bex
    Options
    Hey, welcome to the site, I joined yesterday.

I have a lot of weight to lose that starting creeping on when I had my daughter 3 years ago. Im detmined to lose steadily and healthily.

Good luck on your journey, feel free to add me as a friend and Im sure we can support each other! x
  • DLD53
    DLD53 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi there :)

Feel free to add me too! I have a 3 year old daughter and 14 month old son and hit my highest weight of 14st13lbs about this time last year, not long after his birth! I'm about half way to my absolute goal now and would appreciate some more support too :)

Is everyone managing to find time to exercise? I have just started the Biggest Loser challenge on the Wii - really enjoying it so far :)

Di :):happy:
  • frankie2637
    frankie2637 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome to MFP. I gained loads of weight with each of my pregnancys, lost it all then gained loads with an underactive thyroid. Trying desperately to lose the weight and have lost 8.5lbs with MFP so far. Im looking for friends for motivation too so feel free to add me.

Your not on your own here, loads of motivation to go round and loads of useful tips and ideas for meals and snacks.

Good luck and let your journey begin :)
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hey Vikki, thanks for adding me! I am not a woman but I have a wife and two teenage daughters so I understand your plight to some extent.

I love MFP and use it on my mobile device as well as the PC to track what I eat and what I burn. If you combine this with reasonable goals it will have great success!

Plus, I have seen some great recipes and exercise ideas too.
  • racha2424
    racha2424 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just began using MFP friday and I absolutely love it! I have a 20 month old son and I gained with him but had weight to lose from before too. Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • AmyNaylor7205
    AmyNaylor7205 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me and we can motivate eachother!!!!
  • neclang
    Options
    Sounds like we came to the right place for motivation and support. It takes time to lose the weight after having a baby, but you can do it! How do you add people? I'm new to this.