Options
Hello everyone,
I just joined this community, I’m trying to figure out how it works. Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Jacmara, I’m in my early 20’s, I would like to lose 10-15 pounds and learn how to maintain my weight. Are there any group chats that I can join? I would like to find a workout buddy/buddies to help me keep myself accountable. Thank you

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,741 Member
    Options
    Hi, Jacmara, and welcome!

You might like some of the threads over in the Motivation and Support part of the forum, and there are Challenge groups for activity or weight goals in the Challenges area:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/challenges

There's a Maintaining Weight section as well. That's not super active in terms of new threads, but you might like to read the "Most Helpful Posts" in that area, or other recent threads there, when you're getting close to maintenance. (There are lots of maintainers here, but most of us hang out in other areas most of the time.)

In general, there's gold in the "Most Helpful Posts" section of each Community forum topic area, so checking out the info there can be helpful.

I'm not exactly in your demographic (I'm F, 65, active, maintaining), but wanted to say "hi" and wish you success!
  • ajacmara00
    ajacmara00 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, thank you so much for that information, I will definitely look into it.