My new favorite snack

Options
gerber puffs. I like apple cinnamon and sweet potato.(actually I love all the flavors and different brands except the Harris teeter organic gluten free ones kinda suck, taste like air, and yes air has a taste;p) 66 prices for 25 calories 1g of sugar. Or I can eat the whole conatiner for 150 cal. Works great when Im hungry at night and don't have many or any calories :) my kids love them too. We fight to the death for these suckers :) I also like to eat her mushy baby food sometimes too. Love the sweet potatoes and bananas.

Replies

• luckyinlife
    luckyinlife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    What's the sugar content?
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    The mushy baby food, I don't know. But the puffs are 1g a serving
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Aha those puffs are pretty tasty not gonna lie
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    OMG! Those have been a long kept secret for me for years! Ever since I worked at a daycare out of high school, those were my "go to" sweet treat. They are only like 30 cals for a good handful! Love those things!
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    You have to try the cheeto looking Gerber puffy things... the Cheddar flavor. They're really quite yummy! :smile: I thought I was the only one who tried the puffs. Haha (My son is 2 and has been eating them since he was about 6 months old, I had to try them!)
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD,I FORGOT ABOUT THEM. USE TO BE A NANNY, AND THE BABIES LOVES THEM, SO DID I,LOL
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You have to try the cheeto looking Gerber puffy things... the Cheddar flavor. They're really quite yummy! :smile: I thought I was the only one who tried the puffs. Haha (My son is 2 and has been eating them since he was about 6 months old, I had to try them!)

O those are good! I haven't got them yet cause I'm sure if my youngest is ready, but she might be is yours was having them at 6 months. She is 8 months now