Back and Determined!

Options
Hi everyone, I have used MyFitnessPal in the past, but had to take a break due to life's obligations. Now I am back and determined to focus on my health and weight loss journey in order to lose 20 plus pounds after having lost 20 pounds and thank the Lord was able to maintain that weight! Now am doing Intermittent Fasting (or starting today Haha) while still keeping track of the calories I eat! If anyone needs an Accountability Friend, I am in need of some to keep me on track and I want to help others stay on course as well 😀. Thanks for reading and have a great day!!!

Replies

• MirandaBoo93
    MirandaBoo93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in the same situation. I used MFP before and I was doing really well, but life happens and I was juggling too many balls at the same time.

I'm hoping to lose 43 pounds, but I'm trying to set realistic goals along the way. I'll also be measuring my success by keeping track of my mental health, how much energy I feel I have, and body measurements.

It's amazing you were able to keep the 20 pounds off! Truly fantastic, and shows you have a good lifestyle.

I could always use some accountability, and I'm great at listening/being supportive. Feel free to send me a friend request