How to lose weight in the right way?

Options
What am i supposed to do if i really want to lose some weight?

Replies

• caseycanchola
    caseycanchola Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit. Set your goal on the app to what you want to weigh. It will tell you how many calories you should take everyday and also how much protein to take. If you want to lose weight faster though, I have a tip. This worked for me, everyone is different so it might not work for you. Doesn't hurt to try though. I did a 1200 calorie diet and I bought these pills that are from Natures Bounty named apple cider vinegar pills (very cheap). They are completely ok to take so don't even worry about that. After a week of taking them, it made me not want to eat as much as I used to at all. I was also fasting, I would wait until 12pm to eat. I would have two good portioned meals that equaled to 1200 calories throughout the rest of the day. I also worked out for an hour and it would help even more. My exercises included going to the gym and mostly doing cardio but also contributing weights. I would focus on cardio for one day and then another day just using weights. In two weeks, I lost 10 pounds. Just make sure you log everything in exercises/meals.
  • GeekDadCS
    GeekDadCS Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    A combination of cutting calories and increasing activity is usually the best way.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Set a moderate and realistic goal, rather than rapid weight loss.

Log your food accurately and consistently and eat at a deficit.

Get more active.

While you're doing this, take the time to mindfully figure out the types of foods and meals that make it easier to hit your calorie goal, and the ways to get more activity that you enjoy. That way you can create good habits around these so that losing the weight and keeping it off is easier.