Is anyone out there...?

Options
I'm working hard at maintaining my weight-loss trajectory and for a long time I was in the company of close personal friends also logging in here every day. I appreciated their encouragement and acted as their cheerleader in return.

In the last few months, all of them have stopped using MFP (and some have even admitted they're gaining weight back...) so my entire newsfeed is composed of my own log-ins, diary entries, and completed exercises.

I'm now looking for a few new MFP friends who plan to remain active users for the immediate future! Are any of you out there?

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i'm here :)
  • hannahmayr30
    hannahmayr30 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can add me :0)
  • stephlouise123
    Options
    hello there! feel free to add me. im always looking for new friends and encouragement, and i like motivating others too :):)
  • racha2424
    racha2424 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Im here too and will support you :smile: I will send you a friend request.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I just hit 50 days and plan to keep the train moving.
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    hi i am amanda i have been here 5 weeks today and i plan staying :bigsmile:
  • aph1234
    Options
    i will try to help if i can god knows i need all the help i can get also it really does help when you get support from other people battling the bulgde
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. can never have too many friends or too much support! :flowerforyou:
  • carin123123
    Options
    Hi i'm new to this and think this is a great idea. I plan on being here a very very long time. So count me in as well.
  • BhanGoes
    BhanGoes Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Did you know you can't have more than 5 friend requests in 10 minutes? :laugh:

THANK YOU SO MUCH to the supportive and active MFP community for helping a sister out! Looking forward to encouraging each of you and feeling encouraged myself!

Here's to a GREAT start to the week!

bhangoes.blogspot.com
  • jbix1958
    jbix1958 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today is my 1st day here, 80 lbs to lose. Feel free to "friend" me if you desire. I'm here until it's all gone!
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Never have to many friends =)
  • twyrm
    twyrm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been here two weeks and am really feeling good about it. I am combining this with the glycemic load diet and I don't feel like I'm starving or that I'm really missing anything, so I really think it could be long term. I know from past experience that logging food and exercise makes all the difference. Hang in there, there are lots of us still working at it!
  • sheneverfails
    Options
    Feel free to add! I'm here every day, at least during the week, and I'm doing my best to make adjustments to my diet, my activity habits, and I'm happy to cheer others on!
  • frankie2637
    frankie2637 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Definately staying, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I hit a 555 day log-in streak this morning. I am at goal, maintaining successfully and willing to share and encourage.
    :)
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi, i would be happy to be a support to you! I also can do with some more MFP support as i have a lot more to loose and need motivation and inspiration. Feel free to add me if you like and we can support each other X
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Yep.....I'm here and could use a little (or a lot..lol) cheerleading myself. You can add me and we can motivate/support one another! Hang in there!
  • CChadd87
    CChadd87 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am here!!! You can add me, I am new to MFP and have no one to give me motivation and am willing to give in return. If you want you can add me and I will be here for you!!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I am bound and determined not to be a statistic. I will NOT gain this weight back. Besides, I just have too much fun on MFP to ever leave. But please be advised...I'm snarky! :-)