Hello!

Options
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself to the MFP boards as I just started using the app on my Droid phone and the website as well about 2 weeks ago.

My name is Keilly and I have never really cared much about my weight until I was no longer able to fit into my biggest clothes, so at 235 lbs, I decided I needed to change and luckily my boyfriend is trying right along with me so the definitely helps. Everyone here seems so nice and motivational that I figured I may as well be social as well.

Have a great day everyone and for anyone who was affected by the recent flooding from Lee, you are in our prayers and thoughts. I live in the Wyoming Valley in Pennsylvania and were also affected greatly by the flood.

Replies

• kdelost630
    Options
    Welcome to the site (officially)! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • pattynava
    Options
    Hello, and Welcome! I'm also new to this site...and so far the people here are great! they encourage you and pick you up when you hit a wall.....
  • neesie61
    Options
    Good luck and congrats on the 7 pound loss. Go to the market and pick up a 5lb bag of sugar and realize you are carrying around that much less and then some. You can do that with 10lb bags and then with 2 ten pounds! Makes it all very real.
  • carin123123
    Options
    well hello Keilly, i'm new to and think also this is a great place. wishing you all the best.
  • Scaff
    Options
    Hello, I am fairly new to the site. I discovered it when I went back to school but just recently decided to use it. It is a great app and really helps keep you on track. I have several apps that I like to use to help keep me motivated. Best of luck to you! Alvina