The "HOLY MOLY IT HAS THAT MANY CALORIES" Thread

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
LOVE jasons deli. Not feeling great so I thought a BBQ baked potato sounded good.....

Almost 1700 calories.

HOLY FREAKING COW!!

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I was shocked to see that debbie's brownies has 550 CALORIES!!!! Yeah, I dropped that mofo like it was a hot potato.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options
    is it covered in fat with more layers of fat on top?

no baked potato should b 1700 calories
  • crickettm
    Options
    yeah...i freaked out at the calories at Olive Garden....my FAV!!!
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Salads! I always thought that I was making a good choice when I chose salad for my sides but omg they add up..especially ceasar salads YIKES!
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    milk shakes.... 1200 to 2000 calories. sheesh.
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I was shocked to see that debbie's brownies has 550 CALORIES!!!! Yeah, I dropped that mofo like it was a hot potato.

LOL that made me laugh out loud! Totally had those moments!
  • androidhelen27
    Options
    1700 for a baked potato??? HOW???

Was it the size of a basketball drenched in cheese or something?!?!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    2 cups of "Energizer Trail Mix" from the gas station............. 1,120 calories and 64 g of fat....... holy &#!*

Learned my lesson on that one!
  • nics_loss
    Options
    Tim Horton's "Multigrain" Raspberry muffin.....sounds innocent, right? 400 CALORIES! :(
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow! I put potatoes in my smoker for about 4hrs, then finish them in the oven for half an hour to crisp up the skin. It's unbelievable how much flavor a little smoke adds to them. Best potatoes I've ever had, and no more calories than a regular baked potato.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Loaded fries at outback...
    ...THREE THOUSAND CALORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    is it covered in fat with more layers of fat on top?

no baked potato should b 1700 calories

agree. are you sure you didn't add tons of butter and cheese and sour cream?!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You guys don't have Jason's Deli? It's a backed potato, loaded up with sandwich fixin's. OMG LOVE. I mean, I used to love .. I haven't had one in ages because I knew it had to be pretty bad.

McSkillet Burrito from McDonalds - like 700 calories! It's a breakfast burrito! I was suprised by that. I know MFP hates McDs, but I still do not.
  • kfitz10103
    Options
    Donatos thin crust pepperoni. I could easily eat half the pizza with the thin crust and that would be a whopping 1,300 calories!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    yeah...i freaked out at the calories at Olive Garden....my FAV!!!

Their salad is actually one of the WORST you can get at a restaurant, calorie wise.
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I got duped too with a steak wrap from Buffalo Wild Wings yesterday 1200 calories! WOW!
  • erszike48
    Options
    unbelievable, huh? and the SODIUM is through the roof at ALL restaurants!!! they have no choice...it's a cheap preservative
  • erszike48
    Options
    and the "Veggie Patch Pizza" from Applebees 960 caloriesYOWZA!!!
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    IHOP Stuffed French Toast with Strawberry Topping - over 1000 calories! boo....
  • jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    unbelievable, huh? and the SODIUM is through the roof at ALL restaurants!!! they have no choice...it's a cheap preservative

^^ this. Still shocks me every time!

Esp since in my own cooking, I rarely add salt