HI! I'M NEW TO THIS SITE.

Options
csnealey
csnealey Posts: 251 Member
I'M NEW TO THIS SITE, BUT BEEN TRYING TO EAT HEALTHIER FOR ABOUT 4 1/2 WEEKS NOW. I HAVE LOST 6 POUNDS ALREADY. I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT BECAUSE I AM A DIABETIC AND I'M TIRED OF BEING ONE. LOL. I WANT TO BE HEALTHIER SO I DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE MEDICATIONS FOR IT. I ALSO WANT TO EAT HEALTHIER BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER PHISICALLY AND MENTALLY AND I WANT TO BE WITH MY FAMILY FOR A LONG TIME. WITH GOD'S HELP, I KNOW I CAN DO THIS............AND I WILL!!!

THANKS.

Replies

• csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'M NEW TO THIS SITE, BUT BEEN TRYING TO EAT HEALTHIER FOR ABOUT 4 1/2 WEEKS NOW. I HAVE LOST 6 POUNDS ALREADY. I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT BECAUSE I AM A DIABETIC AND I'M TIRED OF BEING ONE. LOL. I WANT TO BE HEALTHIER SO I DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE MEDICATIONS FOR IT. I ALSO WANT TO EAT HEALTHIER BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER PHISICALLY AND MENTALLY AND I WANT TO BE WITH MY FAMILY FOR A LONG TIME. WITH GOD'S HELP, I KNOW I CAN DO THIS............AND I WILL!!!

THANKS.
  • toronado
    toronado Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am new as well, and like you I started eating better 2 weeks before I found out about myfitnesspal. I just checked my weight, and I am down 8.2lbs and feel like I have another 70lbs to go. I have told many friends and family members about the site and am very excited about having "friends" to communicate with. Thanks!
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Hi you two newbies! Good to have you on MFP. Its a great site with a lot of caring, supportive people. Good luck! We can all do this together!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck to both of you. My daughter actually signed me up for this site and then told me about it. She said she would delete it if I didn't like it. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I have lost two pounds in six days and want to lose about 34 more.
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    welcome-1.gif

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • evolve33
    evolve33 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    hi, i am new to this site as well, have never really tried to lose weight before but now i must try. my name is sarah and i had a baby girl six weeks ago, my first! i gained 50 pounds during pregnancy and have another 25 to lose, so i have a lot of work ahead. best of luck to you, it sounds like you have some great goals.
  • superlife
    superlife Posts: 17
    Options
    welcome!!!!! guys!! this is a great site that will help you achieve it and be successful!

i am loosing my second pound this second week!!!!

all the best!!
    Diego
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: